Part 3: The Apology

TORDS POV:

I get up from my nightmare again, its about tom killing me again and again and again, but this time, the last time till today I find the gang and apologize! This time I had seen all of my friends hanging themselves one. By. One. I  go to a part of my broken mirror, 'Worthless' 'gone' 'failer. More and more sneaks its way to my mind, "SHIT MY ARM!" My arms still bleeding! crapity crap crap! I had to wrap it in what ever I had, good think I still have old bandages. Yeah yeah its gross BUT WHATEVER! I don't wanna be seen weak or ill be attacked on the street!

I finally get up from crying for like what seemed all day, I try to look as good as I can but to my self anxiety and shame and regret came to attack me, I made a few cuts for the day 1 for Eddy 1 for Matt and 1 for hurting his 'Beautiful face' 1 for Tom 1 for hurting his arm and the last was the deepest one I have ever made, for EVERYTHING.

Lucky I was fast enough to put the bandages on so it could stop bleeding everywhere, I really don't care if it gets infected. But now I'm walking in the park, I see a large tree that's worth climbing.. so I climbed it. I got to a place I could see the whole park, then I have the slight urge...

To jump off

Five minutes later I'm in the perfect position, I made my choice.

1....

2....

3....

4...

FIVE!