Why me?

Why me?

Why couldn't be someone else to have these horrible thoughts? Why couldn't I jump and end all my pain and suffering? These where the questions that poor Tord had been praising over and over in his mind, yet waiting for his beloved to wake up and great him for the morning, spend time with him, or maybe spend time with his friends? He understood that his friends no longer obliged to believing he was ok by Tom explaining his manic mind process to his friends, yet that, hence where Tords greatest friends as well.

(Break here for like,,,, 5 secs you can skip over these sentences and keep reading on this page,, but I got the idea of making a new book, you guys up for it? Maybe one Shots? No more angst so that way I don't grow depressed and my moods don't change? Whatever, just post your thoughts down below, thanks keep reading now :^) )

Toms voice was like a sun setting in the sky, so beautiful you could cry over a single cloud that hovered over the yellow death globe, god he wished he could hear it when he would die, or forever, yeah he would like that.

Tord had been thinking over. 30 minutes, finally waking up in a full manor. He had crawled out of Toms grip, groaning at how harsh he had been holding him. Giving on the idea that had popped in his head ever so slightly, he went behind Tom, knocking him off the bed, onto the cold floor, snickering the way through at his suffrage.

"Who pushed me." He groaned out in pain, gasping at how cold the floor was, his eyes snapped open, crawling quickly to get his body away from the floor, falling again, and progressing to get up, groaning in pain. While on the other side of the bed, Tord had been snorting that he believed he had pissed him self "I'm so not very sorry!" His laughter rang through the building, while in Toms view, he wasn't angry but he was glad for the boy he loved to be laughing again, in his reach like he had noticed that he had always wanted, forever.