He came back

Bays pov
It's been 4 years since Ty had left and I was happy with Travis for a long time until he called me up one night and said " Sorry Bay this long distance thing isn't working out and I'm in love with someone else." It's been a couple months since he told me that and I feel hopeless I feel like I will never fall in love with anyone ever again . I'm 20 years old now and I'm always thinking about Ty still. "Is he still alive? What did that email say that I never looked at? " these thoughts ran through my head all the damn time . I live in my own house and I am so lonely sometimes.  I just wish he was here but I don't know if he's ever coming back.

Ty's pov
I am done in the military for good . It's been a long couple of years but I want to be with Bay . If she still wants me that is. I go to the Kennish's and they tell me her address and congrats on me staying for good. I wonder why bay never emailed me back. That message I sent a couple years back was to tell her about how I didn't actually cheat on her. I find her house and walk over to her door and ring the doorbell. Bay yells from inside "just a minute" . I yell back telling her it's the police. She comes to the door unlocks it opens it super slow. "Bay I nnever actually ..." she stopped me from talking with a kiss . "I get the feeling your not mad at me" I say .
"Marybeth told me about two months after u left" That email I sent you I explained on it why I did it and everything. "I really don't care I just want you." As she starts kissing me and takes me upstairs to her bed.

Bays pov
I am so glad he is home . I hope he brought a condom if not I really don't care anymore. Ty before we start do you have a condom If not it's fine we can still do it anyway I really don't care if I get pregnant or not. He shakes his head no and I start to kiss him and kissing becomes him pulling off my shirt and the next thing you know all my clothes are off and he is humping my fucking brains out. At the same time he is sucking on my nipple. "You sure you want this Bay Kennish?" He says . "Of course I do" I tell him as he starts up again.

A few hours have passed and now we are laying in bed talking about every thing that has happened over the last 4 years. I tell him how Toby now has a son with a new wife of his and how daphne is now happy with Mingo and they are happily married. I told him how Regina moved out and moved in with the love of her life. I told him about how Angelo had passed away .

Sorry this chapter is super short the next one is going to be longer. If u read the description on this book you would know I hate bay and Emmett together and especially bay and Travis . I always felt like she had so much more with Ty then with anyone else .

To be continued ....