The test.

I pick up the test to reveal two lines and I instantly start to cry in excitement . "I hope he is happy" I say. "Ty is going to be a amazing father" Regina says back. I take the other two tests and put them in the bathroom cabinet and grab my phone. I go online and try and find the best place to go to have them actually make sure I'm pregnant.I find a place not to far from here and call the number.

Assistant:Hello this is the pregnancy clinic how may I help you?

Bay:Yes I was wondering if u had a opening in the next few days to see a nurse to make sure I'm pregnant.

Assistant: actually we have a opening in 30 mins if u want to stop by.

Bay: I will be there. See you

I end the call and tell Regina I got a appointment and we head downstairs and get on our shoes. We head out the door and get in the car and go to the clinic. We walk in tell them my name and sit down. We wait about 15 mins and then they call me "Bay Kennish". We walk inside a room and the nurse tells me to lay down and lift my shirt up. She rubs a gel on my stomach and rubs it around. "Bay You are indeed pregnant. Do u know who the father is?" She asks me. I reply back with a "yes I do". We thank the nurse and walk out and Mom drops me off at home and goes back to her house. I check my phone and I have text from Daphne :

Daphne:Hey sis can we talk?
Bay: yeah what's up?
Daphne: I went to the doctors today because my stomach has been hurting and I've been vomiting and well I'm pregnant.
Bay: congrats I have something to tell you too
Daphne: Okay spill
Bay: well um your also going to be a auntie.
Daphne: congrats to you too. Our kids are going to be close in age.
Bay: Regina took me and we got a test and I tested then we went to the doctors to make sure. I haven't told anyone else yet.
Daphne: your the first one I told. Well Mingo knows he was with me when I went there.
Bay: How are you going to do work? Your a Nurse it might be hard for you if you have to puke all the time
Daphne: I will have to figure it out.
Bay:I'm a go I have to tell Ty. Why don't we wait and we tell mom and dad together.
Daphne: Okay talk to you later . He will be a amazing father.

I go off of iMessage and go to my contacts and I look for his number and click call. Hopefully he can talk. It rings and rings till he picks up:
Ty:Hey bay what's up? You called just in time I have a break for a little while. I also have some news to tell you.
Bay:I have some new to tell you too.
Ty: why don't you go first?
Bay: well um you now when you came back and we had sex with out anything.
Ty:Omg wait are you actually pregnant? Like I'm actually going to be a father.
Bay: yeah I thought you wouldn't want  a child till after we were married and I never knew if u wanted kids in the first place.
Ty: sweetheart I want kids and it's fine . I'm freaking out right now.
Bay:I'm glad
Ty: my news isn't as amazing but it still is some great news. I don't have to stay here for another month I should be home by tomorrow .
Bay: Omg I can't wait to see you.
Ty: I can't wait to see you too.

-knock knock-
Bay: someone's at the door I gtg.
I hang up the phone and go over to the door and open it. To my surprise I see my fiancé right outside our house. "I thought you said tomorrow I say as I kiss him. "I wanted to surprise you" he says as he kisses my belly and then kisses me on the lips.

This may be a short chapter but I wanted to get another chapter out.