A long two months

Ty's pov

I wake up at 7:00 am I walk up to my beautiful fiancé and kiss her sleeping body on the cheek. She still sleeping starts to smile and she slowly wakes up and kisses me back "hey sweetheart" she says . I tell her to go have a shower and come meet me in the kitchen . I head down stairs and start making eggs and hashbrowns.

Bays pov
I grab the same cute black outfit I had on the other day since we were staying in the guest house and it was the only thing I had since I wore the previous day. I walk to the bathroom and just before I'm about to get undressed I fall to the floor right beside the toilet and start puking . I puke only once and get undressed and have my shower.

10 mins later...
I get out of the shower and get on my clothes and head downstairs and all I can smell are fresh eggs and hashbrowns . I walk in behind ty and grab him by the waist and kiss him on the lips. We both grab a plate of food and sit at the counter and eat breakfast. "I'm really going to miss you well your gone "I tell him. He reminds me it's only for two months and Then he will be all mine. It's 9:30 and Ty goes upstairs has a shower and comes back down stairs wearing his army pants. He kisses me on lips and tells me he is going to get to work early so we might be able to video chat longer tonight.

Two weeks later...
Bays pov
It's been two weeks since Ty left and I've been puking on and off for awile now but idk what it could be. I call up mommy Regina and I hear it ring and ring until:
Bay: hey mom
Regina: hey sweetheart what's up?
Bay: I've been puking on and off for the past two weeks but idk what is from.
Regina: Bay could you be late?
Bay: oh my god . I totally forgot about my period .
Regina: do u want to go out for lunch today ? We can go buy a test and see after lunch.
Bay: come pick me up in 10.
Regina: Okay sweetheart be there soon

I end the call and go upstairs to get out of my pjs . I put on the same black dress I always wear and yes I clean it. I grab a rubber band and put my hair up in a high ponytail and head down stairs and grab my purse and phone and wait for Regina. A few mins later Regina shows up and I walk out the door lock it and head to the car getting in the passenger seat of the vehicle. "I know where you want to go Bay". When she said that i knew exactly what place she was talking about. We both say at the same time "The Curtain"

After lunch...
Reginas pov
I never would have thought that my sweet bay would have ever ended up with  Ty but the are absolutely perfect for each other and if she is pregnant I hope she actually wants a kid and decides to keep it because I will actually be a grandma to a kid who is actually mine. Well Toby is like my son he is not my biological son. We head to the store I pick up three of the best tests and buy them. I bring them out to bay and I bring her back to her house and we  both head inside and bay heads straight to the bathroom.

Bays pov
I pee on the stick and it says to wait 5 mins . This is the longest 5 mins of my life . I tell Regina I did it and I want her company . She walks up to the door I tell her it's open and she sits down on the floor with me. " Mom what if I am actually pregnant? Is Ty going to want to keep it? Does he even want children? Will he want to wait till we are married ?" I blurt out. "Bay Madeline Vasquez When Ty was little one day when he was hanging out with Daphne he told me that when he gets older he wants to have as many as whoever his true love is wants. I don't think he will really care as long as you have a kid if it's before or after the wedding." She says back holding my head . "I think it's time to check" I say as I left up the test.

Oooo a cliffhanger. Is she actually pregnant? I will hopefully post another one tomorrow. I am trying to post one fairly often.  It might be a little short but I wanted to get another chapter posted.