Telling our parents.

Bays Pov.
It was finally time for me and Daphne to tell our parents we were both expecting. We made plans to all meet up at The Curtain for lunch. I FaceTime Daphne and I wait for her to answer and she picks up

Bay: hey Daphne you ready to tell mom and dad
Daphne: I bet you they will freak out especially the fact we are both pregnant at the exact same time.
Bay: yeah but they will be grandparents. Have u told Regina and her husband yet?
Daphne: yeah I told her the other day. Is Toby coming out for lunch with us too?
Bay:yeah he is . See u there soon . Me and ty are heading out soon.
I end the FaceTime and go upstairs to Ty looking in the mirror at his 6-pack . He doesn't know that I'm watching him so I sneak into the room and go up behind him and grab onto his man pecks.

Ty pov
I feel bay grab onto my pecks and I turn around and kiss her passionately on the lips and then move down to her stomach and kiss my child . "I can't wait to have this lil munchkin in the world" I say looking back up at bay. She looks at me and my heart melts . I grab a shirt and jacket from my closet and we both head down stairs and get ready to head to The Curtain. I put on my shoes and I grab bay and help her put on her shoes because since she is pregnant I don't want her to lean down. I grab my keys and hand her purse and phone and we head out the door. I go over to the passenger side door and open it up and help her in car. I close her door and walk back over to my side . "I hope my parents are happy" Bay says. "Of course they will be happy they are going to be grandparents." I say back. "Ty I want to tell you something so your not surprised when we get there ." She say back. "What is it ? Is everything alright?" I say back a little scared." She turns and looks at me and kisses me on the lips "everything is perfectly fine. it's just that not only are you going to be a father but your going to be a uncle" I hear these words and I start to smile uncontrollably. "Your meaning to tell me that Daphne is going to have a baby too." I say happy. Bay looked at me and replies back "and this is why I love u Ty ." I notice that we are almost at The Curtain and I start to think we're to park. "I love you to0 . You will soon be Mrs.Bay Mendosa ." I say back . Soon she will be all mine. I pull into the parking lot of The Curtain and I find a place to park. I get out of the car over to her door and open it . I help her out of the car and we walk in side and look to see if they were here yet we look over and see the 5 of them sitting at a booth waiting for us. We walk over to telling them we are sorry we are late. And we sit down right beside each other and hold hands. A waitress comes by and asks what we would like to drink and I order our usual two iced teas. She comes back a few minutes later and asks if we are ready to order . Surprisingly we were all ready to order . Every one else ordered except for me and Bay. We order our usual burgers because they are our favourite. Well we wait for our food I look over at bay and give her a look .

Bays pov
"Mom,Dad and Toby the reason why we wanted to go out for lunch is because me and Daphne have something to tell u." I say to them. They sit there waiting for us to tell them. "We wanted to tell you that there will be two new little ones in a 8 months or so." I say hoping they catch on. "Your trying to tell me that I'm not only going to be a grandfather to one kid but two kids. Get over here both of you so I can congratulate you guys." he says in a happy tone of voice . "Bay and Daphne I so happy for you guys." Mom says . They both get up and hug us and mom and dad go to pay for there meal. Toby hugs us both too and says "I'm going to be a uncle"and then he walks and pays for his meal and leaves. Me and Ty hug Daphne and Mingo and we all walk over to the counter to pay for our meal . "You meal has already been paid for by the man that just left." The woman behind the desk says. I look over at Daphne and we both say "that's something Dad would do" Ty grabs onto my hand and we head out to his car . He opens my door again. He is such a gentleman and that's one of the reasons why I love him. "What do you want to do now ?" Ty asks getting ready to close my door and get in on his side. "I just wanna go home and hangout" I say smiling and he closes my door and gets in on the other side . "Bay I never asked you but how many weeks are you? He says starting up the car. "I'm 8 weeks tomorrow" I say and the next thing you know I feel the urge to vomit. "Ty I feel like I need to throw up" I say as he pull up in front of our house just Im time . He gets out of the car rushes to my side of the car picks me and runs to the door unlocking it as fast as he can and rushing me the upstairs bathroom. He sets me down nicely on the floor sitting up lifts up the toilet seat and sitting next to me. "There you go sweetheart. I will be here for you throughout you whole pregnancy. He says smiling at me. I grab onto his hand and just as I'm about to speak I feel the urge to throw up I turn my head really fast and throw up in the toilet. Then I felt Ty grab onto my hair and hold it up for me well I puked some more. "I think I'm done" I say and move away from the toilet. "Hey bay how many children do you want?" He asks standing me up and helping me downstairs to the living room. He doesn't hear a answer back so he says "I'm just asking because how ever many kids you want I'm fine with it's you body it's your stomach and you have to deal with the terrible morning sickness." He says kissing me on the lips. "I probably want 2-3 kids but we will see about that after I have this munchkin. I feel totally happy with just the one kid." I say rubbing my stomach. "Ty Ty put your hand on my stomach ." I say grabbing his hand and placing it on my stomach.