Kidnapped pt 3

Mahiru was pissed off. The day had just kept getting worse and worse and the lazy NEET was not helping one bit. The night before the power went out and left him without an alarm. He checked the time on the wall clock seeing it was five minutes until he would be late. He quickly showered and changed, not even caring to wake Kuro up. He didn't bother to take the sleeping cat leaving him there with a note. He was late to school and he knew it. As he ran, the cloudy sky darkened a bit more and it began to rain, soaking and chilling him to the bone.

School wasn't any better. He was tired, sore, cold and had lost all motivation for the day. People kept going to him for things and any other day he would be happy to help, but now he felt ready to hit something. He helped, of course, it was against his nature not to, but he was completely exhausted as he walked home, his friends really busy with other things. He got to his apartment and was met with a complete mess. His servamp was in the living room and playing whatever game he had.

His face and eyes showed his anger. The servamp of Sloth looked up at his eve. "Hey, Mahi..." he trailed off at the look his eve was giving him. He paled slightly knowing how terrifying he could be. Mahiru gave him a pointed look that could rival a Latina mom's stare. "Are you okay?"

His jaw clenched even more. "I'm okay, I just want this mess cleaned up," he said, heading to his room and slamming the door. He tried calming down, not wanting to say anything that he knew he'd regret later on. He closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose. It was a bad day and coming home to a mess was not a good thing. A small knock and the door opened. He glanced over and saw Kuro. "What do you want?"

"Ah explaining is always so troublesome," he muttered quietly as so he wouldn't hear. To his misfortune he did. It drove him over the edge.

"Everything seems to be so troublesome for you!" he shouted, earning a surprised look from the Servamp of Sloth. He shouldn't have, Mahiru knew he shouldn't have said anything. He knew that the next words would actually only hurt him. He was so pissed off, people always nagging and expecting too much from him. It was getting so overwhelming! Sakuya was right. It was way too much but he knew that no one would take it. He knew that things wouldn't get done if he didn't help out. He was so tired and just plain exhausted with everything. "Can't you ever actually do anything other than lay around, eating and playing? Are you that lazy that you can't even help once and awhile? I am so sick and tired of cleaning up after you while you continue to make such a huge mess! I get that you're the Sin of Sloth but you get extremely annoying with your laziness! The least I ask is to not make a mess! Can you not do anything other than that or are you just that useless?"

Kuro stared in shock at the fuming teen. He never heard him ever say that. Did he actually really think that? Of course, he did. The small demon was laughing. He's angry. The truth always comes out when people are angry. "No," he whispered eyes wide as he started to back away from Mahiru. "It can't be true." He scrambled away and ran. The action broke Mahiru out of his anger and he realized what he had said. Horror spread across his face as he went after him, yelling for him to stop and to come back, that he didn't mean it. He didn't come back.

Mahiru closed his eyes, hands going into his hair. "What did I just do?" he whispered horrified with himself, tugging at his brown hair. He took a shaky breath and with trembling hands he cleaned. It wasn't even that bad of a mess which only brought more guilt. He finished under a half hour and in those thirty minutes he waited for Kuro to come back. He waited another thirty, knowing that Kuro wouldn't go too far. He would remember their distance limit, right? He got extremely worried when it was an hour and a half after he left. Almost two full hours. He was regretting every word he had said to him. He couldn't actually say anything, his eyes trained on his forearms. Why did he let his anger get the best of him?

Soon, he couldn't just keep waiting, he went out to look for him. Little did he know, he made a grave mistake.

* * *

Kuro grew extremely worried as they made their way in. Boxes upon boxes littered the edges. Mahiru's screams resonated through the air and bouncing off the walls. That made the three of them shudder since they never heard such a scream from him. They didn't see anyone or anything out of the ordinary. Jeje noticed a trapped door and opened it, the screaming getting louder. They all turned to him and looked down. Mikuni chuckled softly-nervously-and said nothing as he climbed down after Kuro.

The corridor was long and damp, so they ran with Mikuni on Jeje's back. When they got there, they immediately hid. Many people were all around the place. They had to be quiet, the two looked at Mikuni with pointed looks. He pouted but said nothing. They sneaked through while following the noise. They ended up stopping when they saw the same man that wanted Mahiru, although they didn't know that. "Has Shirota changed his mind and actually wants to talk civilly?"

"No sir. He won't talk at all. The pain must be too much for he's barely holding onto consciousness," answered the woman.

Kuro's eyes held bloodlust wanting to strangle them both. How did he know Mahiru's name? Surely Mahiru wouldn't have told him. He wanted to attack but he knew he couldn't, not just yet.

"Well, that boy is quite strong. I'll go talk to him. See if he would actually speak to me," he said with a small purr as he grinned to himself. The Envy pair and Sloth were exchanging looks of worry.