Greninja x Female Reader: Cheerleading Crisis

So, this is my first chapter on my first story, so excited!😁😁😁
____________________________

Narators P.O.V

It's Friday noon.You barge through your front door, tear streaming down your face like a river. You ran upstairs to your room and slam the door, not bothering to lock it. You throw your pom poms to the floor and collapse in your bed while covering your face with your hand and making your pillow a little wet.

Your boyfriend/previous partner, Greninja who just turn human 3 months ago, saw you entered the house, crying and being the caring one, he makes his way to your room, opening your bedroom door and saw you crying on your bed. The look of worried and sadness on his face is really clear. He makes his way to your bed and taking a seat next to you and put his hand on your back, softly stroking your long (h/c) hair.

You feel a warm hand on your back and quickly realize it was Greninja. You didn't change your position, but stop crying and start sobbing. Your eyes hurt because of all the crying.

GRENINJA'S P.O.V

It hurts me when I saw ___ crying. It's like my heart just been ripped right out of my chest. Her room was quite and the only sound you can hear are her gentle sobs. I keep stroking her beautiful and soft hair until she turned around and laying on her back. She still had her hands covering her face. I give a small smile and gently and slowly grab her wrists and remove her hand from her face, placing it on both her sides. Her beautiful face still has tears on them. Her gorgeous (e/c) eyes are now red because of all the crying.

YOUR P.O.V

When I turn around, I could feel my wrist was being touched by a warm and soft hands and my arms was being put on my both sides. I quickly open my eyes and my vision is blurry, it took a few minutes to adjust and I saw Greninja next to me smiling. His smile is like a diamond in the ruff, one-of-a-kind, heartwarming, and beautiful. I instantly felt warm inside. My eyes hurts from all the crying so I quickly rub them.

GRENINJA P.O.V

When ____ stop crying, my heart feels like it's been healed. I stand up slowly and looked at her. She is so gorgeous. She is still rubbing her eyes so I took this opportunity and slip my hands behind her back and behind her thighs, lifting her out of her bed and carrying her bridal style and she instanly stop rubbing her eyes and I blushed a bright pink. I sit back down and placed her on my lap. I use my hand that I already slipped out of the back of her thighs and use it to caresses her soft cheek.Her skin is so soft. I leaned my head towards her and kissed her.

YOUR P.O.V

When I'm still rubbing my eyes, I fell like I've been lifted. I instantly take my hand off my face and saw Greninja, our faces are only inches away. I felt my cheeks heated up. I was shocked. Greninja then sits down and he puts me in his lap. Before I could say anything, he crashes his lips into mine. First I was shocked then I relaxed and follow his rhythm. The kiss felt magical, it's feels like all my problems have gone away and been replace with happiness. When he pulled away, he puts his forehead on mine and I smile instantly. I felt happiness, warmth, joy, and symphony runing threw my veins every time I'm in his embrace. I love him so much!

GRENINJA P.O.V

"That kiss is how I truly feel about you ___" I whisper in her ear as I felt my cheeks burning. I love her with all my heart. "Now, tell me what's wrong". She starts telling me what happened in school and how she got kicked out of the cheerleading squad. "And that's how it happen" she said softly as a tear escaped her eye. I use my thumb to wipe it and her cheeks turn bright red. I smiled as our eyes locked on each other.

YOUR P.O.V

I can't stop looking at Greninja's eyes. His eyes are full of care and hope. I can't stop blushing when I'm around him. I wrap my arms around his neck. I peck him on the lips.

GRENINJA P.O.V

"It's okay ___, no matter what happens, just know that I'm always here for you" I said with a caring voice while stroking her (h/c) hair. I felt her breathing slow down and see that ___ is already asleep. I kiss her on the forehead and fall asleep as well.