Giratina x Reader : Saving My Love

It has been a year since you caught all of the Creation Trio and it's only been two months since they turned human, but you didn't mind it. In fact, you are quite happy with it. They have been really helpful and caring to you. Living with them is like living in a fairytale. All of them are unique in their own ways, but you especially loved Giratina's strong-silent and big hearted personality. But, you didn't just love his personality, but also his appearance. His silky blonde hair, his rock-hard muscles, and his beautiful red eyes. You might have developed a crush on the former Renegade Pokémon.

Right now, you are walking to the bookstore to bought the new Naruto manga that Dialga requested. He is a real otaku, but that's one of the reasons why you love him. After you finished buying the manga, you walked out of the bookstore and headed straight for your house. While in the middle of the street, you were suddenly being trapped in a headlock. You try to break free but to no avail. You could feel the flow of oxygen in your body minimizing and everything turn black.

You wake up and found yourself at the dock. You try to stand up, but can't and realize that you are being tied up. You tried screaming for help, but the cloth covering your mouth wouldn't let you. You broke into tears and mentally prayed for help.

GIRATINA'S P.O.V

It has been 2 hours since (Y/N) had gone out to get the book that my fantasy-obsessing brother, Dialga, want and I'm starting to get worried. She never went out for this long before telling any of us. I may have a small crush on her. Okay, small might be an understatement. My heart started pounding harder against my chest and my mind is racing as the thought of something happening to her cross my mine. I use my powers to find her and she was at the dock and was surrounded by three other people. I quickly grabbed my jacket and run to the dock. 'Hold on, (Y/N)! I'm coming!'.

I arrived at dock and search all over for (Y/N). After a few minutes of searching I finnaly found her. My eyes widen and my heart ached at the sight I'm seeing. (Y/N)'s arms, legs, and face covered in scratches and cuts, some of them still bleeding. I ran up to her and hold her close with her head on my chest. I shed a tear and broke the chains that restrained her and took of the cloth that covered her mouth.

As I was about to brought her home, a man confronted the both of us with a knife. I glared at the man and stand in front of (Y/N) in a defensive position. Then, two more guys appeared and they surrounded us. I let out a growl as I emitted ghostly aura and my eyes started to turn pitch black and my hair turned grey. I usually don't fight using my powers, but what they did to (Y/N) is unforgivable. One of the man charged at me so I grabbed him and started to burn him from the inside. After a few seconds I let go of him and he fall to the ground. The other two men saw this and charged at me all at once. I surrounded my fists in blue draconic energy and punch the living day lights out of them. After I finished punishing them the draconic energy and ghostly aura disappeared and I carried (Y/N) bridal style and open a portal straight to her house.

I stepped out of the portal with (Y/N) in my arms as my two brothers approached us. I set her down on the couch and grabbed one of her pokeballs that contained her Wigglytuff. It took care of (Y/N)'s bruises and uses Heal Bell and after it is done, it returned to it's pokeball. I sit with her on the couch and gently put her head on my lap as I stroke her soft, beautiful (H/C) hair, promising to never let anything harm her ever again. After a few minutes I fall asleep on the couch with her still on my lap.

YOUR P.O.V

I woke up and as I opened my eyes, my vision is blurry. It took a few seconds to adjust and my cheeks instantly heat up at what I'm seeing. Giratina is sleeping. He looks really cute when he sleeps. Judging by the angle of my vision, I can conclude that I'm laying on top of Giratina's lap. "U-um... Giratina..." I whispered to the blond as I tried my best not to stutter. He stir awake and looked at me and his cheeks are dusted pink. "O-oh, (Y/N), your awake." He exclaimed happily with eyes full of happiness as I went to a sitting position and I was instantly hugged by Giratina. The blush on my face intensified. I hugged him back and we stayed like that for another minute. "Thank Arceus your okay, (Y/N)! I thought I lost you! I was so worried!" Giratina said as we are still hugging. 'Giratina is worried about me?' I thought to myself as we parted from the hug. I was just about to say something, but I was cut off by him crashing his lips into mine. I instantly kissed him back. The kiss feels so soft, blissful and passionate. We continued for another glorious minute until we broke apart for air. We bumped our foreheads together and lock eye contact with each other, his hot breath mixing with mine. "I love you, (Y/N). More then the stars in the known Universe!" Giratina stated. "I love you too, Giratina!" I answered him.

"How did I get here? The last thing I remember is that I was being kidnapped by someone." I asked, still in the same position. He smiled at me and put his hands on my shoulder. "After you have been gone for so long I track you down and found you in the dock. But, you were badly injured and it pains me to see you like that so I tried to help you, but then the people who kidnapped you came and try to stop me. So I had to take them all out. After that, I brought you home and asked your Wigglytuff to took care of you and now... you are here with me, again. And I promise to you that I would never let anyone or anything harm you ever again. If anybody tried to steal you away from me, I'll kill them. No matter who they are." Giratina answered as I could feel my heart racing with each word. My face is now deep crimson and so was his. I run my hand through his soft and silky locks as he seems to enjoy the feeling.

Since that day, Giratina always follows me around and every time someone with a bad intention comes near me will always ended at the