Chapter 16

Sami POV

The Turner Residency was a beautiful mansion that was somewhat white, and somewhat yellow, and that color is really pretty. I think it's beige. I don't know. Outside of it was a beautiful garden, with a couple of people snipping the plants, and watering the plants. Tulips, roses, lavender, and chrysanthemums of all different colors were present, making the mansion pop out.

I parked my bike right in front of the mansion, and I hopped off, taking my helmet off right after. I was about to ring the doorbell, until one of the security guards came up to me, and consult me about who I am.

"Excuse me, Miss. who are you? I don't seem to recognize you." He consulted. I took out my paper and a pen, to write my reply.

'I am a friend of Ariana. My name is Samantha. If you want, you can call her. She invited me to come here.'  I wrote. He nodded his head, and took out his phone, to call Ariana.

"Mademoiselle Turner, I am calling to make you aware that a friend of yours has come. Her name is Samantha. Should I let her in?" He paused for a second before he spoke again. "You are allowed to go in." He said I mouthed, 'thank you', to him before I entered the giant building in front of my eyes.

I looked around in awe as I saw the chandeliers and the wonderful work on the glassware that was on the shelves. The vases had beautiful paintings on them, some white, and some black. Inside them, were Juliet Roses, which were very rare. Some even cost about three thousand eight hundred pounds. It looked like a really classy house.

I was stopped by Cole as I was looking at everything in amazement, forgetting the reason why I came here in the first place.

"Hey, Samantha. You are finally here." He looked somewhat exhausted; I don't know why. "Ariana was really in a mood. She won't stop throwing things at me, and I don't know why." I nodded, understanding what he means.

That idiot, Nathan...

"Should I show you where she is?" I nodded my head eagerly, to see her. I want to make her feel better.

We went up the stairs- the many stairs- to go to Ariana's room. On the way there were many picture frames, of either abstract art, or pictures of the family. Finally, after like a minute of traveling, we finally came to Ariana's room.

"Ari?" Cole knocked on the door three times. "Can you please open the door? Samantha's here." He asked.

She finally opened the door, looking tired. Her hazel brown eyes were red and puffy from all the crying. Tears stained her cheeks, and her bottom lip was quivering. I knew that she would be sad, but not this sad. I hate my brother for this.

Her arms flew around my neck, and she buried her nose into my shoulder, crying- no, sobbing- more than she did before. I was taken aback by her action, but I recovered, slowly putting my arms around her, brushing her short hair with my fingers. Without any further adue, we went into room, locking Cole out. I knew that he wanted to come in as well, but of course, Ariana need some girl time.

I calmed her down, making hushing noises. The same thing I would do when Noah would cry- even though it has been a long time since he cried- or to make him sleep.

After a few more minutes, she calmed down, only hearing her sniffles.

"You can talk now." I stated. I felt really bad for her. I really wished that Nathan could have chosen her over Cassie.

"I'm sorry that I didn't t-tell N-Nathan beforehand, that-that I liked him." she sputtered. I shook my head in disagreement.

"No, you don't have to be sorry. I really wished that he chose you over Cassie. He really is an idiot, and has been since I met him." I tried to make her feel better.