Chapter 4

Oliver's P.O.V.

Waiting for Rain to show up was the most stressful thing to happen to me in all my life. I didn't know if what I did last night scared her away. But the thought of her with that ass fuck Simon pissed me off more than anything. I wanted Rain, that much was obvious. But I felt like I needed to protect her from Simon. And I sure as hell was going to do it.

The doorbell rang and I got up to answer it. I opened the door to see Rain. She had a turquoise dress on that was only mid thigh length. Her hair was up in an up do with curls cascading down her back. She had black boots on and her lips were a vibrant red. "You look amazing." I say to her mentally slapping myself. "Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself." She grinned at me and I couldn't help but grin back. "Come in. My mother hasn't let us eat yet since you weren't her. I guess she really likes you, Kid" I said closing the door behind her. She winced and mumbled curse words at the nickname that I called her. "I'm tired of that nickname. I'm not a fucking kid anymore." She said looking at me. There she goes with the curse words. Lord, help me now. I smirk at her and an evil idea comes to mind. "Well, I love calling you Kid." I say very close to her ear. She stiffens slightly and I have to keep myself from laughing. "I like seeing you flustered and angry. It's very hot." I walk away looking back at a very agitated Rain.

Dinner went fine but the one down side was the storm that was brewing outside. One thing about Rebel, we get really bad storms. Thunder rolls and lightening cracks. "Looks like we are all staying here for awhile." Ari says clearly irritated. Just then we hear the horses not sounding pleased. "Midnight? Chestnut?" Rain says before leaving the kitchen. "Rain!" Ari yells, "I'll go get her, okay?" I said leaving after Rain.

I entered the barn drenched and I heard Rain's voice. "Sh, it just a storm." I walked over and stared at her drenched figure. "I don't really think that the horses understand what you are saying, Kid." I chuckled looking at her closely. She opens the door of the stall and slams it shut. She whips around to look at me. Her wet hair clinging to her skin and her dress that looked like it was painted on made me want to lick the water off of her. "Stop calling me that. I'm not a fucking child!" She screamed at me. "Don't take it so personally. It's just fun to see you all flustered, Kid." Suddenly, Rain has me pinned to the wall. "I'm not a kid. For many reasons, 1) I live alone and 2) I can fuck whoever I want, when ever I want. So, therefore, I'm not a fucking kid. So don't call me that again." She's glares at me and I'm pretty sure my mouth is hanging wide open. "I'm pretty sure that 1) you are still younger than me and 2) you listen to your brothers like your a child. So, therefore, you are still a child, Kid." I say getting my wits back. "We are only three fucking years apart. And I don't always listen to my brothers. But I guess somebody only still sees me as Gabriel's little sister. Even though all I think about is fucking him until neither of us can walk." She stepped back a little, looking at me and biting her lip. "I shouldn't have said that. Nope shouldn't have said that." She says sprinting towards the door. I grab her hand before she could escape. I pin her to the wall with my arms by her head. She fiddles with the necklace that has her parents rings on it and bites her lip again. Damn her and her nervous habits. Before I know what I'm doing I capture her lips with mine.

Our tongues intertwine and I can feel her arms around my neck. I take the clips out of her wet hair and her curls go free. I snake my arms around her waist and lift her up. She responds by wrapping her legs around my waist. She moans in my mouth and I lay her down on the barn floor. I start kissing her neck and she grips my hair in her fingers. "Oli!" She screams making my kiss her faster. Quickly her dress is off and soon my shirt goes with it. I trail kisses down her chest, then her stomach, and then to her panty line. She gasps and screams Oli again. Just then thunder sounds, while the lightening brighten ups the barn. "I really want you, Kid!" I say in an husky voice. I start kissing her stomach again, trying to ignore the bruises. I kiss her thighs getting another moan. "I want you, too!" She says almost out of breath. "Are you sure?" I ask not wanting her to say no. "Just fuck me already, Oli!" She screams the last part as I reach behind her back and unclasp her bra. Her and those cuss words.

Rain's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with strong arms and wooly blanket around me. What the hell? I look and see Oli laying next to me. Shit! The memories come flooding back. Even though they're pleasurable, I realized I just had sex with my brother's best friend and my best friend's brother. The victorious song starts playing in my head. I am never calling him Oli again! I carefully unwrap his arm from around me and get up. I locate my dress and boots. I slip them on and bolt out of the barn. As I drive away, I pray that no one heard me leave.