Chapter 13

Rain's P.O.V.

"Ari are you sure that you want to do this? You love your hair." I said as Ari and I walked to her salon. I haven't been feeling well lately and I prayed that it wasn't the flu. The wedding was in three days and I was walking down the aisle even if it killed me. "I'm sure, it's time for a change. I want to just cut a little off before the wedding. Besides, we have to figure out what the hairstyles are going to be. I'm killing two birds with one stone." She grinned and I shrugged. I love my hair and would never want to cut it. But, whatever floats her boat. "So, how's Oli?" She asked as we walked into the store. "Stressed, that Briggs is relentless. Plus, I had to try to calm him down for like three hours yesterday because Rachel Zacholano told him that Briggs cornered me at the bridal store. I wish that little ass fuck would mind her own fucking business." I said my jaw clenching. "You and I both know that the only reason she said anything is because she has a crush on Oli. Everyone knows you guys hang out a lot." She said as Margo, Ari's aunt, came up to us.

"Hello girls, what can I get you guys?" She asked hugging both of us at the same time. "Ari wants to cut her hair and I want to get my red streaks redone." I said as Ari looked through a magazine clearly bored. "Let's get you guys settled." She lead us to chairs. "Thanks, Aunt Margo." Ari kissed her aunts forehead and sat in her chair. "Anything for you my dear. Stacy and Claire will be over in a moment." She walked away waving at us. Claire worked here when my brother took the children on a mini vacation, which means they went to the Knight Ranch to see the horses.

Stacy was a girl who graduated with Ian and Justin. She had a huge crush on Ian and everyone in town knew it, well everyone except Ian. Stacy had blue eyes and blonde hair with teal highlights. I knew, in high school and college, Ian thought she was hot but didn't want a relationship. After she finished college, Stacy moved to L.A. She came back a month before I did. Ian hasn't stopped talking about her since.

I felt my stomach churn and I bolted for the bathroom. Once I was done puking my guts out, I walked out of the stall and washed my hands. I rinsed my mouth and turned to see Ari, Claire, Aunt Margo, and Stacy behind me. Claire, being a mother, felt my forehead. She pulled back and scrunched her eyebrows in confusion. When I felt my own head it wasn't hot like I had a fever. "Rain, when was the last time you had sex with you know who?" Ari asked and then it hit me. Shit! Well, at least I knew what was wrong with me.