Chapter 14

Oliver's P.O.V.

I walked into Luna's diner and saw Rain with my sister, Rain's aunts, my aunt Margo, Rain's sister in laws, and Stacy. She looked stressed and everyone looked shocked. Rain looked up and she smiled slightly when she saw me. Ari turned and saw me, too. She jumped up, grabbed Rain's hand, and walked towards me. "Tell him." She said at Rain who started twirling her parents rings in her fingers. Before Rain could say anything, Seth, Gab, Ian, and Justin came up behind me. "Hey, Sugarplum." Seth said giving her a hug. Her other brothers did the same but greeted her with their own nicknames. "I hate all of you!" Ari yelled pulling Rain out the door. "Okay... anyone know what that was about?" Justin asked, chuckling. "It's probably a girl thing." Seth said shrugging. "You guys are ass holes!" Susan said glaring at us. All the women at the table with Rain and Ari were circling us now. "You guys should've noticed that Rain is stressed. But, you guys didn't even ask if she was alright." Stacy said while the others nodded. "I think we'll do that right now." Gab said as we bolted out the door.

    We were walking down the sidewalk when we spotted Rain and Ari again. Except this time Rain was sitting on the concrete, her head in her hands and Ari was handing her a water bottle. "Okay... something is definitely wrong."  I said to Gab who looked concerned. "What's wrong, Pumpkin?" Justin said while we all crouched down near her. I looked at Ari and she was trying to mouth something to me. "I just don't feel well." Rain answered getting a slap to the arm by Ari. "They're gonna find out sooner or later. Just fucking tell them." Ari said rubbing Rain's shoulder like Rain was a wounded child. What Rain said next changed my world forever. "I'm pregnant."