Trailer and Synopsis

***MUST WATCH THE TRAILER OF THIS BOOK ABOVE ***

Achievements: (till March 2018)

1. 1st Place winner in Fanfiction in the Mystic Awards

2.Round One and Round Two Winner (not Topper) of Wattpad OpenNovella Contest. :) [Quitted Round Three for studies and exams with great disheartenment]

Synopsis:

"Doctor, why am I here?" She asked, failing to shut in her curiosity anymore. His eyebrows joined in a devious manner before he replied, "You are here because you were reincarnated."

***

The world is at stake; lives are being threatened, people are losing their faith in The Almighty. Great chaos is reappearing after five hundred years. Technology and science are hopeless. Humans are struggling to be alive. Women are being slaughtered.

"Each new morn/ New widows howl, new orphans cry, new sorrows/ Strike heaven on the face," {Macbeth, 4.3, 5}

Despair, mourning, and fear cover the world with their sticky web of negativity. Vampirism is once again a big kick to the guts of the scientists. People are striving to know the secret government project which now is being held back in the dark.

One reincarnated body with great strength and immortality, powerful healing ability and shiny fangs can turn the whole world upside down. What will happen when the father, an old Wolverine come to know that he had twin daughters and now one of them is a vampire? And what about the other misfortunate girl whose father is just a weak, pathetic figure? What will happen when the world will suffocate by the clasp of vampirism?

This great doom should end one day otherwise the world will become barren and empty. And for that, the world government is triggering the most violent weapon of all time.

Will the secret project suffice in front of the unconquerable giant? Who is the victim of this whole project thing and why is he/she chosen?

Will The Old Wolverine be able to solve the mystery behind all these uncurable suspense?

                                                           WELCOME TO MY BOOK

                         It's a ride through the evil world. Have a safe journey!

                                                                      Namaste!