You As Breakfast - ED-

This one is for @noor747
______________________________________

You awoke to a warm hand rubbing gently across your stomach. The sun was just beginning to rise and it couldn’t have been any later than 7 A.M. You smiled to yourself as your head peaked over your shoulder at your boyfriend who’s face was pressed against your back where he left gentle, feather light kisses. This was one of your favourite things to wake up to, he knew this. You stirred gently against him, signaling you were awake, and felt him shift closer to you, wrapping his arm tighter around your body.

“Hmmm. Already?” You mumbled, laughter laced through your voice as you felt his erection press against your bum.

“I can’t help it.” Ethan grumbled. His voice was low, raspy with sleep. Nothing turned you on more than his morning voice, you weren’t ashamed to admit it. He played with the lace detailing on your shorts, a pair he had bought you from Victoria’s Secret just a few months ago. “You in these little shorts does things to me.”

You turned over slowly to face him. He was already smiling at you and it amazed you that even first thing in the morning he still took your breath away. His hair was sticking up all over the place, reminding you of how you had been running your fingers through it the night before while he fucked your brains out. ET reached around you and gripped your ass, bringing you closer before kissing you, a little harder than normal. He was certainly in a mood.

“Morning Angel .”

“Good morning.” You smiled back at him, poking his nose.

“I’m hungry.” Ethan mumbled into your neck, leaving a kiss there. You laughed – typical teenage boy. 

 “Do you want me to make you something to eat?” Ethan
beamed at you shaking his head. 

 “You’re cute but no. I’m not hungry for food.” 

 There was a seriousness in his tone now that sent delicious shivers through your entire body. If there was one thing Ethan was an expert with it was definitely his tongue. You couldn’t help the moan that escaped your lips as Ethan flipped you over onto your back, his mouth attaching to your neck again as he worked his way down your body. He lifted your shirt up, leaving wet, eager kisses along your stomach. You sucked in a breath, gasping a little as he tore your shorts down your legs, tossing them somewhere behind him. He kissed his way up your legs slowly, his mouth now only inches away from where you wanted him the most. He spread your legs a little more, revealing you fully to him. You turned your head, burying your face in the pillow as you tried to close your legs. Suddenly you were feeling nervous exposed to him like this even though he had done this thousands of times. He knew your body better than you did.

“Don’t hide from me, Angel .” He pushed your thighs apart again. “You’re so beautiful.”

You felt the heat rising to your cheeks and inhaled a quick breath when he finally pressed his lips against you. He moved his tongue slowly at first, sliding it along your folds before finally dipping inside you. He pushed in as far as he could go as he wrapped his arms tight around your thighs, locking you in place. Your hands instinctively flew to his hair, gripping it  between your fingers as he licked you up and down. Your eyes flickered to the ceiling, your tongue swiping over your lips, as he devoured you.  He moved his mouth upwards, sucking your clit into his mouth making you jerk your head upwards.

“Ethan .” You breathed. He looked up at you at the sound of his name, eyes locked on yours and it was almost enough to make you come right then and there. He loved to watch you writhe and wiggle underneath him, helpless as he held you down, truthfully he could’ve came too just from the sight and taste of you alone. You were about to stop him, begging him to fuck you already, until you felt his ring finger slip inside of you with ease. Your breath hitched in your throat as he slowly slid in and out of you in a ‘come hither’ motion. The pad of his finger hit your G-Spot perfectly and it was enough to make your head spin. You almost lost it when he added his middle finger, slowly finger-fucking you into pure bliss. He licked at sucked at your clit again as your breathing became ragged. He knew your body so well. You felt your orgasm coming closer and closer as your thighs closed gently on the sides of his head. He gripped you tighter, locking his free arm around your hips, pinning you down.  He breathed loudly through his nose, somehow burying his face deeper in between your legs. 

“Eth... Ethan I-!” 

“Come for me baby " Ethan  said, pulling away from you momentarily as his fingers worked faster and harder against you, begging your body to release. “Be a good girl and come for me.” 

You could barely contain yourself as your breathing grew louder and louder panting. Your hips bucked up and your mind went blank as your orgasm rocked through your body. You came hard on his mouth, his fingers still working in and out of you, now dripping with your wetness. After you had finally calmed down Ethan slid his fingers out, and kneeled in front of you. He brought his fingers to his mouth and slowly slid them inside, sucking your juices off. It was so erotic seeing his flushed cheeks, hair all over the place, and mouth still wet with your arousal.  His eyes began to flutter closed, he savoured the taste of you, his favourite taste in the world. If you hadn’t been so exhausted you probably could’ve came again just from looking at him. He really was the sexiest human you had ever laid eyes on. 

“Did that satisfy your appetite?” You laughed when he laid down beside you, wrapping you up in his strong arms.

“Mmm baby more than you know.” He smiled at you, pecking your lips softly. You could taste yourself on his lips and there was just something about it that was so damn hot. 

“But you know…” He said after a few moments. “I think I could eat some more. Breakfast makes for a great morning.”

You giggled to yourself, rolling onto your back again. The both of you now forgetting about any plans you had that day, focusing only on each other. It was surely a great morning indeed.