Sí señorita - E-

Bhxddolans you're the spanish teacher and Ethan is the "bad boy" that likes to hook up with people but all he wants is you since he has a crush on you only he denys it to himself, his brother and" friends "

Ethan's pov

I enter school with my little gang that included my twin brother Grayson , and some other douchbags that just follow me and Grayson everywhere like some lost pups , cute but also annoying .

" yo bro today I'm gonna bang miss.Cox today after class " I loudly tell Grayson .

" daddy ...fuck me ... hottieee " some girls wishper when we walk by , I laugh silently .

well I apologize my name is Ethan Grand dolan I'm classified as the school's hottie /bad boy. I've hooked up with a lot of girls and im proud of it. I can be sweet, kind and charming but only 4 people know , my family they mean the world to me. Well I got to goo sweetheart😉.

Narator pov.

Ethan is smooth, He already made out with two random girls and one girl pulled him in the janitors closet and gave him a blow jow. He doesn't like the girl but he did enjoy the blowjob.
"briana" he said when he pushed down her head choking her on his dick only to release a few white string of cum in her mouth. He pulled her off him putted on his pants and went back to his gang. They laughed when Ethan told them how good her fish lips felt around his cock.

It's last period and Ethan's favorite because it's Spanish and the teacher is super hot. He has a crush on her but keeps denying it.

Ethan's pov

She's so hot , her curves are so sexy that pencil skirt is driving me crazy it just makes her ass pop. I get cut out of my thought by her calling out my name .

"Ethan ... ETHAN ..." she called out . "Sí señorita?" I reply  "I asked you to answer my question so can you ?" she said placing her hand on her hip . " Can you repeat the question ?" I said looking at her licking my lips. " " can you tell me in how many country's there gets spoken spanish " she says "umh I guess umhh 14 country's" she looks away and says " can someone give me the right answer now " she says looking kind of pissed . A girl called amanda gave the right answer . 

I heart the last school bell ring so I get up but I saw everyone leaved already . "Ethan you have detention go sit on your place make your homework or something but no phones " I gasped at what she just said ." what why ..." "U were dreaming the whole lesson not writing down anything so sit down and start with your homework"she says and I stomp up to the first desk throwing my stuff on it and sitting down .

A few minutes later i was almost done with my Spanish homework but I didn't understand question five so I asked miss for help " miss I don't understand this question can you come help me ? "she stood up walked over me and sat down next to me she placed a hand on my thigh leaned over and starts explaining but I zone out because her hand is touching my thigh and slowly almost unnoticed rising up . She's done explaining "do you understand now?" she asks . I look at her and just mumble something . we look in each other's eyes . I don't hold back anymore and crash my lips on hers . she puls back and looks at me but just a second after she places her lips back on mine .she puts her hand in my hair pulling on it making me groan in the kiss . 

Y/n pov 

We can't do this but he's so hot and cute . I pull back and run to the door locking it and turning of the light making it look like I left . "Ethan you know this is wrong right " I said  "I find you very atractivo miss you are just so mhhh" he said almost drooling . "Ethan promise me you wont tell anyone " I said sitting down on the desk in front of him . he sticks out his pinky and i hook my pink around it " lo prometo " he might be a bad boy at school but I just know , i feel that he actually is a sweet caring guy .

I kiss him pulling him closer by the hem of his shirt , I hold him close and his hands land on my waist pulling me closer so there's no more space left between us . It's more passionate than rushed or lust but when we pull away and I look in his beautiful hazel eyes and  I see lust but something else i just can't figure out . "Ethan " I breath out as I feel his lips attaching to my jaw moving down towards my neck . I pull on the hem of his shirt wanting him to take it off . he understands what I want and he takes of his shirt to reveal his tanned torso . ' take a picture it last longer " he said with a cocky smirk on his face and I took my phone and made a picture .

"thank u " I said laughing a bit . "now baby take of yours " he said licking his lips and walking closer . I teasingly took my shirt off , I was wearing a black lace bra ."sexay" Ethan said as he smashed his lips back on mine . His lips trail down my neck to the valley of my breast . He lays me down carefully on the desk and he hovers over me . He kisses down to my stomach stoping above the hem of my pencil skirt , He places kisses along the hem . He looks up at my asking for permission to continue . I nod and his fingers curl around the hem of my skirt and puls it down ...

Ethan's pov 

she's so sexy , so mesmerising , so mine . She's wearing this black sexy lace underwear set . I end up leaving some hickeys on her neck , colarbone , between and under her boobs, on her stomach , I end up between her legs she's squirming a lot so I hold her thighs harder probably leaving marks . I open her legs and kiss her inner thighs lightly biting , sucking and licking them. She moans my name lightly , turning me on and making me grow . I kiss really close to her core and she loses it she started squirming really hard and moans louder . "shhh babygirl we don't wanna get caught do we " "nn...ooo.nno " she says biting her lip after drawing blood to it . 

I kiss her core trough her panty's and she arches her back trying not to moan . I travel a hand up to her mouth and put 2 fingers in her mouth . I kiss her core and place my tongue flat on her core and she bites my fingers . I put her panties to the side and I start sucking on her  clit , she moans and sucks hard on my fingers . she's such a turn on . I stop sucking her clit and get up , pulled down my pants and underwear making my dick slap against my lower stomach . she was shocked and I smirked . I took my wallet in my pants and I took out a condom . She sat up and took it out my hand opened the  with her teeth and rolled it out on my dick . She jumped of the table and pushed me on it and hovered over me she kissed my lips sucked, bite and licked her way down to my dick , she gave the tip a kiss came back face to face and lined me up with her entrance and slided down on my dick and bit her lip holding back her moan . She slowly bounced up and down . My hands grabbed her breast , rubbing her nipples with my thumbs making her moan .

Y/n pov 

I started bouncing up and down faster  making him groan louder I don't wanna get caught so I lean down and start making out with him , my tongue explored his mouth and his mine . He started thrusting in me making me moan in the kiss. He switches positions and is on top now . he thrusts faster but a few minutes later he goes slower and gets sloppier . he groans louder and I feel a warm liquid fill the rubber he ride out his high and I cum with a rather whispered moan . 

Ethan's pov 

I pull out and lay next to her on the desk . "that was amazing " I breathed out looking into her eyes . We both turn on or side . "eth do you wanna come home with me ? " she asked and I smirked "you want more ? " . She laughed , it's so beautiful , she's so precious , I'm falling for my teacher . "just put on your cloths and lets get ice cream on the way to my house . " Ice cream !!! " I jumped up and put on my clothes . " so cute and precious " she whispered .

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys i never got her name so it a y/n one but its for Bhxddolans.

Words : 1546

Alright that's it hope you all like it. Love youuu.
Xxx Liz