Coachella - E&G-

Yas_10

You've been best friends with the twins since you were in kindergarten. You went to coachella Y'all got a lil tipsy and some things happend.
-----------------------------

Yasmine's Pov

I wake up feeling 2 body's next to me. When I open my eyes I see a shirtless ethan and a shirtless Grayson. But I'm shirtless too. I pick up the duvet and scream. I'm shocked, we.. We had sex . I scream.The guys wake up with a jump as they heard me scream"Yas what's wrong" they both say not realizing they're naked cause I have the duvet wrapped around me. I point at both of their bodies.Shortly after their minds start working and they smirk. "finally we did it Gray" Ethan said high-fiving Grayson."ughhh teenagers" I walk to the door but get stopped by a naked Grayson huging me and taking me back to the bed. "dolan sandwich!" Grayson says laying on the bed with me in his arms as later Ethan wraps his arms around me too. I drift off too sleep and start. Dreaming about last night.

-Dream-

We're partying at Coachella while Kyle was preforming , but we didn't drink yet. I'm just having fun grinding on people. I'm here with Grayson and Ethan , my best friends of all time . So after 5 shots I'm getting slightly tipsy so I just going to drink some water to get back to normal . We drive to this beautiful house we rented close by  so we wouldn't have to drive that far if we were drunk.

 We drive to this beautiful house we rented close by  so we wouldn't have to drive that far if we were drunk

We walk in and the guys immediately run to the kitchen, while me im laying spread over the diner table.
"BELLY SHOTS" I hear grayson yell as they come back with salt, vodka and a cut lime. Since I'm already laying down and half naked I let the boys go first. Vodka in my belly button, salt between my boobs and lime between my lips.

They look fucking hot in their playboy jerseys.

The bottle of vodka is empty :(. But we're drunk enough to jump in the pool all naked and have a water fight. I get out and walk inside swinging my hips left to right ass I feel the twins eyes on me. I shower and put on pink booty shorts and a black loose tank top and lay down in bed. I hear the guys come upstairs so I pretend to sleep. They walk in the room naked and just stand there admiring me while smirking.

 "Ethan we have to do it I can't hold it any longer and she teased us" Grayson said slurring his words. "she's sleeping we can't bro" Ethan said , He's always been like a bigger protective brother for me. "pls bro just one little taste look at her boobs they are so big and round and her pretty little pink pussy looks just so delicious." he says really starting to turn me on. Me and Grayson are always teasing each other. "okay just wake her up first" Ethan said sitting down on his bed.

I feel the bed sink next to me and he starts kissing my neck. He starts sucking en licking. He finds my sweet spot and I moan. "Hello princess do you want to have some fun with me and Eth" he says making eye contact with me. I think about it for a few seconds and nod. Ethan just stands there looking at Grayson leaving wet kisses down my neck so I made him come over and lay next to me.

" hey eth" "hey yas, are you not weird out that you're best friends wanna fuck you" he replied
"nah you're attractive so I don't really care." I said and he looked at me like :o.

I started to palm Ethan as I felt Grayson suck my neck leaving dark purple marks. Ethan groans,Grayson is rubbing his length against my ass and I'm making out with Ethan as I'm still palming him trough his shorts.

" why don't you take of these shorts babes" I say poking both their dicks.
They get up and take of their shorts, their dicks slap against there lower stomach. They walk forward about to get in the bed but I stop them and take of my pj shirt. I crawl forward until both dicks are in front of me.

I take Grayson's in my hand and start running my hand up and down over it. Ethan I give some quick strokes and put it in my mouth letting my tongue do the magic. I switch between the guys sucking them both. After a like 10 minutes they both cum in my mouth an I swallowed every last drip. Holy... They are sweet as hell, probably from all the pineapple they eat. (< lots of pineapple makes cum sweet).

I lay down and get sandwich by the guys ethan at the back Grayson in front. Grayson wastes no time an enters me. Ethan's hand travels to my mouth putting two fingers in it I suck them slowly and his other hand is rubbing my clit .  Grayson is fastening his pace. One of my hands reaches over to Ethan's dick stroking it fast. Grayson reaches his high and cums in me. "No problem I'm on the pill " I say as he has this expression on his face that says ' I came in my best friend and didn't wear a condom'. " oh okay" is all he says .

 Ethan is up and he turns me on my stomach and pulls up my ass, entering me from behind. I push myself up so I can suck Grayson dick . I open my mouth and Grayson puts his dick in my mouth. I suck it for a few moments but then he grabs my hair and starts fucking my mouth making me choke on his length. we're all moaning messes 

Ethan is definitely a little big bigger then Grayson, I repeatedly moan his name. I feel Ethan and Grayson twitch and Ethan cums inside me and Grayson fils my mouth they both pull out and lay down next to me.

"this was fun guy's, now lets hope I don't get pregnant" I say laughing at my own words. " it was fun yas " they both say .  " you're sweet too like fuck keep eating pineapple guy's "

________________________________________________________________________________

THE END 

SORRY FOR THE SUPPER LATE UPDATE YAS AND THE REST BUT THE EXAMS JUST STARED AN I'M SO FK BUSY STUDYING .

So thats the next thing I wanna talk to y'all about , I will be taking a break for a while at least to the end of this month . I will be writing so I have thing ready for you all .

SO next chapter will be on 1 july it's called Sí señorita with the one and only Ethan Dolan and Bhxddolans (oh yeah if you see this  pls text me your name thank youuu ) .

Words : 1229

I love you and be ready ;3

kisses ,

 Liz

PS.: Which one ?

: Which one ?