Nighttrain In Thailand - G.D-

For squeakydolanss, i hope you enjoy it as much as i did writing it. I suddenly found a nice plot while i was on a night train too Chiang Mai from Bangkok (or just Thailand).

I never got your name or any details so I'm sorry if you didn't like it.

Your POV

You and grayson decided to leave and go to Thailand as you had been planning all year for this trip, You wanted this to be the best trip you 2 had ever had. You and grayson were packing a large suitcase for the both of you and you brought an empty suitcase for souvenirs. You both took your
School back bags from a few years ago as small bagage that you would bring on the plane.

Grayson's POV

"I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS TRIP. I hope everything goes as planned so i can flawlessly propose to you " we're the exact words I was thinking while lurking at you from around the corner. I came in the room with some clean clothes I and you both had to pack. "babe I have your pj's" is what I said before pulling out some new lingerie i ordered for her online. The red lace thong and the basically cropped dress that would cover everything till her belly button. I got a boner earlier just thinking about her wearing it. She laughed and it felt like i hust fell in love with her all over again.

Your POV

Grayson hands you some clean clothes and then pulls out a lace see through  lingerie set and you gasp, he tells you that those are your pj's and you laugh before grabbing it and putting it in the bag.  "okey babe" is what you say before closing the bag and take of your clothes before getting on bed.
" wanna cuddle " you wink before putting your ass up in the air and your head in the bed you jump and gasp as you feel his hand smack down on your ass and you then feel his hard cock rub between your ass cheeks " yup let's cuddle princess".

Graysons POV

My hand smack down on her ass, then i rub  my hard cock between her ass cheeks " yup let's cuddle princess" is what i say before huging her from the back wrapping my arms around her waist putting one hand on the waistband of your panties letting my thumb rub under it.

We know what follows next... If you don't we had steamy hot multiple rounds sex

1 day later

We're on the plane on our way to Bangkok, we're exchanging snacks sharing our food drinking some wine watching films together. I look at you as you're barely asleep slipping my hand under the blanket covering your body softly squeezing your perfect sized boobs before moving my hand between your thigh rubing and squizing your inner thigh. You slightly wake up and look at me shaking your head no softly. before attacking my shoulder with your mouth as I slip a finger in your pussy.

Your POV

Grayson slips a finger in me and you dig your teeth in his shoulder not wanting to make a sound. He slowly on a snail speed moves his finger in and out your pussy. You whisper "Grayson stop, stop grayson" you beg him to stop but the begging only makes him speed up. You moan on his shoulderas he speeds up a bit more running his fingers over my spot making me moan louder. "Grayson stop I'll meet you in the toilet in 2 minutes, Okay? Is that what you want?" you wishper fully turned on now but irritated that it is in this place at this time..

Grayson POV

"Fuck yes" arer the only words flashing tru my mind as she mentions that she'll meet me in the toilets which might not sound sexy or romantic but fucking on a plane in the toilet is been a dream since idk... forever? (really tho)

I smirk at you and get up licking my finger and smile " tasty" i whisper before leaving to the toilet where i get everything in the right place so i can fuck you in 29 different positions (jk)

Your pov

You get up and walk to. The toilet and knock before whimpering "gra.. Gray" grayson opens the door and pulls me inside slamming you down on his lap. You lock the door.

1 day later

You and grayson take a taxi to the hotel. We grab our luggage and go inside asking for our room discovering there's only one on rhat floor since we have the largest room in the hotel. We unpack and get ready for the pool. We're staying here for 5 days then we leave to Chiang Mai.

5 days later

We're waiting to board the train so a few minutes later we get on and get into our assigned seats, on the way some lady uses Graysons bed but we didn't complain about it since she looked old and this meant that you with grayson could cuddle in your bed. You close the curtain and you get on top of Grayson and he rubs your head.

Grayson POV

Me and y/n are laying in her bed since an older lady layed herself in mine. We cuddle up but as soon as she gets ontop of me i can't stop thinking of her riding me. I try to block out the sexual thoughts but I can't or I can but my cock can't and I starts growing on her.  I thrust upward between her legs to show that my hard cock is present. " y/n, baby help me please." she woke up and I grab her face kissing her roughly. My lips moving on hers and my tongue swirling around hers.

Your pov

" y/n, baby help me please."I was barely awake as I felt graysons lips smash into mine "g..gray what's going on?" i asked and he thrusts up between my legs as i feel his hard cock on my pussy. I smile kissing back and moaning softly into the kiss.

.....
_____________________________________________
Sorry guys.
I'm a tease i know 😝
Like for part 2

Love you
Feels good to be back all though I'll be busy.