Dumbledore

"So in this egg hides a clue for the second task?" I asked for about the fifteenth time as Cedric and I sat at the Hufflepuff table like always. "You know thats weird, don't you?"

"Yes, I'm well aware," Cedric laughed.

Cedric always laughed, thats what I like about him. Even when he was annoyed or worried, he laughed. We were officialy a boyfriend and girlfriend now. The day after our kiss he asked me out, and I couldn't refuse even if I wanted to.

Ismiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

We have been gossiped about already. Everyone wandered how we started, but all of the rediculous stories were so out of the box that it took days for Cedric and I to stop laughing.

"So have you tried to put the egg in fire and then opening it?" I asked him as he pulled a plate towards himself. "Or do you think that they'll think it's too obvious?"

"Yes," Cedric said. "That was the first thing I tried. But all it did was shreik like a banshee."

"Oooh," I smirked. "I wish I'd seen your expression, it must have been priceless."

"Glad you find it amusing," Cedric said, sounding amused.

I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder, my eyes scanning the hall. No one stared at us anymore, but I knew there were talking. Harry, Ron, and Hermione were sitting at the end of the Gryffindor table (they haven't talked to me since the first task, though Ron kept glancing my way and I don't know why), Fred, George, Dani and Lee were in the middle of the Gryffindor table and making everyone laugh (like usual), and then I scanned the SLytherin table. Bonnie and Malfoy were holding hands which wasn't unusual, I suspected they were going out, but why wouldn't Bonnie talk to me?

"You need to eat, Nix," Cedric's voice broke into my reverie.

"Oh... Oh!" I gasped. I flushed in embarassment. Cedric always made me forget about everything, including eating. "I'm sorry... I forgot."

I smiled at him through my stuffed mouth and he laughed. "Don't apologize for not eating just... eat."

"Sure, sure," I smirked at him.

He checked his watch and glanced up at me. "Don't you have Care of Magical Creatures in a few seconds?"

"Oh - yes!" I said, gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran off with my bag of books banging against my hip. "See you later, Ced!"

I burst through the Great Hall doors and ran outside and down the hill to where the class was being heald.

I snuck in without being noticed and stood next to Bonnie.

"Hi," I said with a smile, the warmth Cedric always created in me was still burning. "We haven't talk in a while."

"Yeah," Bonnie said through stiff lips. For a moment she reminded me of Professor McGonagall. "I've been busy and it seems you have too. With Diggory."

"Since when have you called him Diggory?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "Bonnie, is everything all right?"

"I'm fine."

She said it so adruptedly that I couldn't help but stay silent for a while. Then - "Are you sure? Because everyones been ignoring me, I understand why they do - they're busy with harry. But I don't understand why you would."

"I'm busy." Bonnie said firmly. She gave me a look before stalking off, leaving me gobsmacked.

"I'm not sure whether they hibernate or not," Hagrid told us. "Thought we'd jus' try an see if they fancied a kip… we'll jus' settle 'em down in these boxes…"