He's drunk

Ashton:

It's 2am when ashton finally stumbles through the front door, you'd been up waiting for him and by now you'd run out of patience.

"What the hell Ashton? You think it's okay to just walk out like that and come back drunk off your ass?" You yell at him.

He just stands there with a confused expression, "I'm sorry." He says loudly, he sways side to side obviously having a hard time keeping his balance.

"Well aren't you going to explain?" You ask and he turns back to you,

He looks angrier now, and you back away slightly "sure, I'll explain." He says, he voice thick and steadily getting louder, "I found a website today y/n, a website all about ME"

You frown in confused as Ashton's words tumble out, "but do you want to know what they were saying? It was a hate website telling me to go and top myself."

Ashton's arms drop weakly to his sides and his huge figure seems to half in size, "they hate me." He whispers, his drunk state causes his words to slur.

"You didn't have to get drunk Ash," you say going over to him and wrapping your arms round him, "if you'd have told me I would've helped." He leans his head into your neck as he cries quietly.

Luke:

You're sitting in the living room watching tv like you have been for the last few hours waiting for Luke to come home. He had arranged to go out with the guys and should be back around now.

Just as you're about to call him the door opens and then shuts again signalling he is home.

His delayed steps give you a faint idea of the kind of state he is in, as soon as he sees you waiting for him he smiles widely.

You go over to him and he wraps his arms round your waist burying his face into your neck, "hiii" he mumbles quietly and you laugh, "how much have you had to drink?" You ask him, he holds up his index finger and thumb to signal a little bit.

"I think you're lying to me Hemmings," you say raising your eyebrows, Luke's eye darken and he smirks holding you closer so that your bodies are pressed close together, "so what if I am?" He growls.

When Luke got this drunk his character changed completely and he would go from gentle to very intimidating in moments.

You look up at him with amusement "you're so drunk" you say shaking your head. He presses his lips to yours before picking you up, you wrap your legs around his waist and he carries you back into the bedroom slamming the door shut with his foot on his way in.

Calum:

"We had so much fun y/n!" Calum rambles on as you walk down the street with ashton, who looks across at you "well one of us did," he nods his head towards Calum who is now veering off into the road.

You shake your head at Calum and ashton grabs his elbow dragging him back onto the pavement.

Ashton rolls his eyes and you can tell he's had a long night looking after your juvenile boyfriend.

"I'm sorry Ash" you say apologetically, "I told him to have fun not turn into a 3 year old."

Ashton laughs, "don't worry about it y/n,"

Calum has stopped and is glaring at you and ashton who have moved on without him.

Your elbows knock together as you chat and laugh. Calum pushes between the two of you suddenly and holds onto your arm creating space between you and Ashton; you look down at his face which is now wearing a deep frown and give him a kiss on the forehead. Him being young and silly sometimes is your favourite thing about him.

Michael:

You and Michael were attending an important party, some people from their management would be there and Michael promised to behave, "yeaaah sure I promise." Michael huffs.

Later on you spot Luke's girlfriend across the room and go to talk to her,

"What am I supposed to do?" Mikey hisses and you laugh,

"You're a big boy Mikey I'm sure you'll figure it out."

If there was one thing that you learnt at that party it was that Mikey was certainly not a big boy.

Busy chatting to Luke's girlfriend, you don't even notice your boyfriend and Calum approach the bar.

When you look over to check on Michael you see him and Calum across the room; you can tell they're both drunk and from the mischievous glint in Mikey's eye; up to no good.

Your eyes widen as Mikey goes behind their manager and giggles whispering something to Calum.

You apologise to Luke's girlfriend and make your way over but it's too late, Mikey manoeuvres the toupee off the mans head and sits it lopsidedly on his own grinning from ear to ear.

Your heart thuds, Mikey is too drunk to realise how much trouble he could cause himself.

"Hey! Where's my toupee?" A voice sounds from the manager and Michael rushes past grabbing your arm and pulling you out of the bar.

As you stumble down the steps Michael is sill wearing a big smile, "I may never have to dye my hair again!" He slurs and you can't help but laugh.