Selfie

Ashton:

Takes a picture of the two of you while you're not looking, distracting by changing the song on your phone. The two of you are side by side, sitting close together with a pair of earphones between you. Ashton posts it on Instagram with the caption, "my girl is teaching me a thing or two about music!"

Luke:

You are both wearing the onesies that Liz got for Christmas for you as joke presents, your head is resting on Luke's shoulder but you look up for him to take a quick picture, his lips pressed to the top of your head as you smile. Tweeting it he adds, "never too old for a night of Disney!"

Calum:

On his break you and Calum were making the most of your time together, one night you couldn't sleep and somehow ended up with your Boyfriend wondering around an all night supermarket at 1am. You burst into laugher as Calum knocks over a display, his eyes widen and he grabs your hand pulling you across to him taking a quick selfie with the damage in the background, huge smiles on your faces before attempting to fix the mess.

Michael:

You and Mikey had a ongoing war since he posted a picture of you when you were off guard and refused to delete it, since then the two of you have been posting the most awkward pictures whether he's eating cereal or fell asleep backstage it was an ongoing back and forth which the fandom found hilarious.