Looking into the past....

Vanilla's POV
She is beautiful... my own baby girl... if only her father were here to see her...at least I have Shadow...

and this Chao that really likes to help me raise her. She is so sweet and delicate, I think I will call her Cream! Yes! What a fitting name. It not only describes her nature but also her skin colour. Though Shadow will be upset he is the only one in the family without a food-based name! Cream chuckled seeming to sense the good mood. Well time to introduce Shadow to his new sister...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that Vanilla carried the new baby to her older brother's room.

Shadow's POV(younger)
Wow this book Romeo and Juliet is so romantic and cool! Wait Mom's entering the room... and she's carrying something... IS THAT A GIANT POTATO!? OH MY CHAOS ITS MOVING! "Say hi to your little sister "Mom says practically gleaming with joy. "Wow" is all I can muster to say. Then an idea comes into my head. "Can I show her to my friends Mama (for enhaced cuteness)" I as putting on the pouty lips and the big eyes. My Mommy (also for enhanced cuteness) taps her chin and thinks. "Ok but be careful" she warned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shadow rushed off to show his friends his new sibling. Cream giggled as he sped along. He gathered his friends and stood rock and then guess what? He began to talk
"You're all probably wondering why you were called her today. " assumed. Silver (younger) raised up his hand. "No Silver this is not a shipping meeting.!" said the little hedgehog lowered his hand.
"Now everybody kneel down" Shadow mandated. Everybody did as they were told.

Shadow proceeded to sing this song from the Lion King and help up a confused Cream.

A/N: Sorry I don't know if these are the lyrics...

"Nya je Kenya tata ti tata bo Kenje na
"Hiomanya Homainya"
"I kele bo..."
"Oh kisanbo takalale m"
"Nya je Kenya tata ti tata bo Kenje na"
"Hiomanya Homainya"

"Now rise" Shadow commanded. " The ceremony is over!"

And they all played with the bouncing baby Cream.

Older Shadow
"What a kid was..."

A/N: hey my little snowflakes hope you enjoyed the chappie . Sorry for all the ellipses (...) just needed to make it... mysterious... lol anyway have a good day.

~^Byee😘^~