The Tournament

Cream's POV

What going on? Everybody looks upset! Blaze is very angry, so is Tikal. Maria just looks sad and helpless, I think she might be upset that she has no powers, she is not weak she should not beat herself up! I am very confused! Where are we going?

Kaline's POV

Is this the right choice? maybe. But Silvy We swore... that we would stick together and protect each other. Well I guess he was just looking out for me but I deserve his trust right?

The others seem to have made up their minds and start walking away, though Maria looks a little weary and keeps looking back.

Cream asks me whats going on, I say we are going on a little holiday. I Give her a piggyback ride.

I myself start walking. I turn back to see Silvy stretching arm out towards me he collapses to his knees.

Silver's POV

Nooo! Why does this always happen! Kaline... please come back! Flashbacks of our child hood flash in my head. This cant be happening.

Kaline turns back tears in here eyes. Then with Cream still on her back she runs at full speed away from us tears in her eyes.

Manic watches with wide eyes I guess he has never seen Kaline cry before. She always did when she was frustrated or conflicted.

At least I can do something be fore she is gone. I fly into the air and using my powers I write...

I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU

I see her still running but stops to catch her breath, and calm down a scared Cream. She turns around and sees my message she smiles and waves. This is just something she has to do.

The other boys brains start to kick in and they start walking back to our place.

Blaze's POV

We run after Kaline and comfort her. We really rushed into this let our emotions cloud our judgement. Anyway now we need a plan and theres no going back! "Listen up girls! This is no time to be all broody! We have to be strong! NOW! We all also need a plan we need somewhere to stay. So lets keep moving its gonna be dark soon. I ordered. Everyone lokked up at me and nodded with determination. I really know how to rile up a crowd!

----------le time skip-------------

We felt like we had been walking for years, centuries even. My legs threatened to give way underneath me, but i had to keep moving.

But something had answered our prayers. We see a tiny shack with a small fox sitting at the front desk. It looked nice and cozy so we decided to ask the guy if we could stay.

As I approached him he looked up at me, clipbiard in hand and asked: "Are you here to sign up for the tournament?" I answered in suprise, "Well no sir, umm, you see my friends and i need a place to stay we were wondering of there was any room?" The guy just stared at me. I was about to bust out The Mary and Joseph story saying that one of my friends was pregnant but then he finally responded.

"Well if a place to stay is what your loooking for then the tournament offers free accomodation."

I turned back to my friends.
"What do you say guys should we go to this tournament thing, it could help us a lot and seem like our only option as of now."

We all looked at each other.
"It could be our chance to prove what we came out here to do."
Maria said talking for the first time since everything happened.

"Yes," Tikal added "It seens for parctical almost as if it were made for us."

"Well im in besides it may be a chance to meet new guys, since Sonic obviously isnt in to me, im tired of chasing him around he needs to give me answer!"

"Yeah meeting people is fun but i dont want to fight my friends!"
Cream whimpered.

"We wont let then happen!" Everyone affirmed together. Apart from Cream.

"Bravo! Bravo!" Said the fox at the desk "That was beautiful he aint asnwering girl? Well then move on you to good for him mhm preach! And how you all protect the little one? It brings tears pf joy and redeems my hope in humanity!" The fox cheered wiping his nose.

"..."

"We would like to sign up for tbe tournament please."

And scene! Well that was akward huh? How would you have reacted if a stranger said that to you? Leave it down in the comments below and be sure to vote and follow me of you enjoyed we didnt get anything that spectacular today so Mr drummer has the day off.

Thx so much and see ya later My little snowflakes!

~Ninjapon7~

813 words