Running away.

Amy's POV

Ugh why must he be this way? I asked everybody else and they just calmly said no, why must he be different? Oh there he is. "Sonic!" He tenses up and get ready to run. " Would it kill ya to just listen?!"he is seriously frustrating! he sits down and stares at me, aww he is seriously cute! "Is this yours?" I ask. "wow"he breathes. "thanks Ames I really owe you one!" "ok then go out on a...

"CODE RED I REPEAT CODE RED! THIS IS NOT A DRILL I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL!" Shadow's voice echoed through the hole building. "Amy stay here I gotta go...Fast! I'm sorry I just couldn't resist!(neither could I ;) ) don't move from here do you hear me!?" What's a code red, I never heard of it in the team meetings! I gotta to find out what hes up too! On my way I bump into Maria, "Where are you of to in such a hurry Amy? The boys just called something called a code red, I wanted to find out what it was." "You know what they say! Great minds think alike!"Maria mused grabbing my hand.

She told me the other girls were already on their way, this code red thing has to be good! If I find out that is is secret language for the ice cream truck, I will smash something, anything, anyone.

When Maria and I arrive, following the trail of destroyed grass, made by you know who, we found the girls in a heated argument with the boys, who were currently fighting some really scary looking monsters and robots, Lots of them! " Let us help! Listen to me! do you want to end up like my father!? he didn't listen to facts and look where that led him!" Tikal screamed tears welling up in her eyes.

Now Shadow spoke up.

"Its that happens to us than it to happen to you!"

" No Shad I need my big bro! Who will protect me? Teach me? Your important to all of us Shadow!!!" Cream cried. The girls nodded in agreement. Shadow paused for a moment unsure of what to say.

" Eggman can always make another! You don't need me! If you got hurt I could never forgive myself! Besides you have the others to protect you!"

"Well no matter what you say were gonna help!"Blaze exclaimed punching her fist in the air.

With that the girls ran into the confusion.

"Silver we have to go destroy the center, thats where all these things are coming from!" Blaze called to him.

They all went as fast as they could racing to the middle of this chaos.

Eggman saw this attempt and had an idea. From his own machine he pelted boulders and scraps, making it rain rocks and metal.

Kaline stopped and looked up. ""Don't worry guys a got this!" Using all the strength she had she started to stop the rock from fallling, while destroying them mid-air. 'Kali! Let me help!" shouted Silver running back for his little sister. "No let me do this Silvy! They might need you more along the way, to help against things I cant control!" Reluctantly Silver continued the journey to the center, but some one stayed behind. Kaline bent her knees under the pressure of the falling projecttiles, sweating, muscles popping, maybe she couldn't do this alone...Suddenly the wait felt as if it had been taken off her shoulders she turned around and saw Manic, "We can do this together."he said smiling. KAlines heart started to race, she blushed and the tips of her hair turned pink, she then directed her attention back to the rocks, Eggman finally ran out of them, and they caught up with the rest, although he wasn't done yet misiles flew down at them, the team did all they could to dodge and destry them and finally reached the end. The center. All together they used there respective powers and attacked. The only person that stayed out off it was Maria, 'I have no powers, in what way can I help you?"

"Of course you have powers!" snapped Shadow. "You are the first person I ever cared about, it takes a special something to get in my good books" Maria smiled and attacked it with everything in her.

It was destroyed, Eggman flew away crying and yeah,,,, he is a weirdo.

"What you girls did today was reckless on so many levels!"

"Oh yeah? Well we don't appreciate you hiding things from us!"

"Fine if we aren't allowed to fight anymore, whats the point! We should just leave this group right now!"

"That's not what we-"

"Save your breath our minds are made up!"

"Come on Kaline we are leaving!"

The tips of her hair turning purple, indicating she was angry but sad.

They guys watched helplessly as the girls walked away.

Was this the end?

Had the ties been severed?

Find out

In the next chapter