Chapter 259: The Mysterious Sister

"The manor is large and has many affairs to be taken care of. Xiaoshi, arrange a room for Second Miss to rest in. Send some daily necessities over as well. Handle this appropriately."

"Yes, Princess Consort." Xiaoshi went off to take care of what had been asked of her, while Bai Rong'er asked in a spoiled manner, "Big sis, it's a rare thing for me to be here in the Prince Li Manor like this. Can I sleep together with you?"

Ye-mama nearly toppled over when she heard that. The prince rested at the princess consort's place every single night. Or rather, it should be said that the princess consort had already moved to the prince's courtyard. Staying in the courtyard where the prince lives, was that appropriate? Still, she couldn't be blamed for her ignorance. Even in small households, so long as families possessed even a little bit of authority, wives and concubines usually lived in separate places. The master of the household would also have a residence of his own. How would he be like any typical couple, always residing with his wife and not staying beneath different roofs even when her monthly periods came?

Still, since the prince being willing to do so, they, as servants, were really not in a position to question him. It was just that this suggestion of this second miss was really too inappropriate. The personality of this young lady was really far from comparable to that of their Princess Consort.

"This is the Prince Li Manor. There are rules everywhere."

"Yeah, I know. Big sis, can you take me around the manor for a tour?"

"I really haven't the time. I'm too busy with preparations for the banquet. Ye-mama, find two maids to show the second miss around."

"This old servant complies." Like this, the girl was still causing up trouble even though she'd wanted to come over to help. Still, she probably wouldn't cause much of a problem if it was just touring the manor. If they were too distant and they realized that she wasn't the previous Bai Xiangxiu, real trouble might crop up.

Sadly, the girl whom she'd thought would be fine still ended up causing trouble in the end.

Having prepared lunch for herself and Long Heng at noon, a maid ran in from outside, reporting, "Princess Consort, Your Highness, Second Miss got into a fight with your cousin in the garden."

"Second Miss?" Long Heng had just returned, not knowing that someone had come visiting from the Bai family.

Bai Xiangxiu said rather despondently, "My younger sister."

"I see."

"I'll go take a look." When had that cousin come as well? Things were really getting chaotic in the Prince Li Manor. Well, since they were about to hold the family banquet, it was only natural that guests would be coming. Still, wasn't it a little too early for this younger cousin to arrive?

Bai Xiangxiu was at the head of the group rushing to the small garden. There, she saw two young girls fighting it out, pushing each other back and forth. While it wasn't as barbaric as Bai Xiangxiu and Lin Qianzi's fight before, it was sufficient for one to realize that the two of them were going at it seriously.

"Stop! What are you doing?" She was truly enraged. Of all the times to be fighting! Guests might be arriving at any moment now. With the two girls going at each other in the Prince Li Manor so unbecomingly, didn't they know what kind of gossip might spread as a result?

"Big sis, this woman bullied me." Bai Rong'er threw herself into Bai Xiangxiu's arms as she sobbed.

"She's your younger sister? How fitting." The cousin snorted instead.