Four: Unknown female with booze

"Melissa...Mel.." I hear while sleeping, fuck that. "MELISSA wake up" Jughead shouts while pulling of my blanket. "Dude no, mornings are sacred. Just don't." I say a bit angry while trying to get back to sleep. "Alice called like five times."

Oh shit shit shit shit, I need to get up now. I jump of and start undressing and putting my clothes on. "You know you're practically naked while I'm still in the room?" Jughead jokes while turning around.

"Oh please don't be so prudish! Did your dad never told you to appreciate a women's body when it's in front of you?" I joke while opening the door of the booth.

"Don't be late for the final Drive-In tonight!" I put my thumb up while getting in my car.

Okay so Alice is probably going to be so angry with me being late. I just can't afford losing this job. "Look who decided to show up." Alice looks up from her computer and gives me a stern look.

"Sorry, I'm not gonna try to find an excuse or something. But it will not happen-..."

"Shut and sit down student." she cuts me of and points to the seat in front of her. "I have your first assignment. But you need to be discrete and very careful with this one." Is she going to give me a lesson at being discreet, 'cause I don't see her capable of being that.

" Southside serpents?" I ask Alice. What is this lady talking about? Some dangerous people on the Southside of Riverdale.

"You are going to do research on them. Starting tonight at the Drive-In, they will be there. I want you to watch their moves. Exciting isn't it?"

--------------------

"And now you'll see the true magic of this booth." Jughead says while starting up the movie. "I hope this isn't the only magic that happens here." I joke while taking a sip of my coke.

"Please stop with your sexual comments, you're one frustrated girl." he jokes while getting some popcorn. I put my hands in the air "Can't help it, need to find some boy-toys. Or no forget the boy, more like a man."

"I'm gonna try to find some booze dude, I really can use it." I say while getting out of the booth. I go to my car where I got a stash of alcohol in case of a party or something. I take out a bottle of rum and vodka, let's get this party started.

As I make my way back to the booth I see Kevin and Veronica waving at me. I walk over to them, "Enjoying the movie or do I need to spice it up a bit?" I say while showing the bottles in my bag.

"Please do unknown female." a girl with ginger hair and bright red lips says to me.

I pour some rum in their cokes as we hear a lot of people laughing and talking. And when I say talking, I mean like screaming. I quickly take a sip of the vodka bottle, "Southside trash." Kevin snickers.

I turn my gaze to Kevin, "As in Southside Serpents?" I question him. He nods while Veronica lets out a big sigh.

"Hey! You know what happens to a snake when a Louis Vuitton heel steps on it? Shut the hell up, or you'll find out!" People start to clap while Veronica looks satisfied at us.

"I cannot believe you just threatened a gang banger." Kevin says while looking at her in disbelief.

"Well this was entertaining but I should go back to Jughead, or he will think I somehow-..." I say when the girl with ginger hair cuts me of, "Please don't tell me you sympathize with the outcast? I'm Cheryl, if you ever need an upgrade come and find me." she says while sipping of her spiked coke.

I make my way back to the booth but got interrupted by some guys in leather jackets. "Can you spike up our drinks babe?" one says while giving me his cup.

"I can surely do that. But the question is, why would I do such thing?" I say while taking a sip of the bottle. Alice said to be careful, but that's not the way I roll.

Before the guy says something more I speak up, "But it's your lucky day, I'm in a party mood so.. enjoy boys." I pour some booze in their drinks and they put their cups in the air. "Cheers girl" they both said.

Okay, this is my chance to maybe try to get some information out of them. "So are you guys as dangerous as snakes? Or is it just a name to scare people? Like a dog that barks but doesn't bite?"

They both laugh, "You should not ask such question girl, you-...". A loud and raspy manly voice interrupts one of them, "Boys get back here."

I try to look who's screaming but he must be on the other side of the fence. "Coming FP!" One of them says while taking off.

I open the door of the booth and look at Jughead "Let's get this party started!" I say while talking another sip. Oh how I am going to regret this in the morning! "Let's play a game, every time someone comes in here to drunkenly hook up we have to do shots." I say while pouring vodka in some shot glasses.

"Soooo Jug tell me, if your mom is not here anymore. That means your dad is still here?" I ask while downing my fourth or fifth or sixth, hell I stopped counting a while ago.

"My dad is still here yeah, too close if you ask me." He says while doing a double shot. "Is he hot?" I ask while filling up my glass.

"What?" I ask when I see Jughead looking at me with disgust. "Just don't."

--------------------

"My head." I let out while waking up on the floor. I really drank too much last night as I look at the almost finished bottles. I look around to see Jugheads stuff all gone. Oh yes I remember, this place is going to be demolished soon. Last night was our final night here, I better start packing. As I am getting all my stuff I hear voices outside.

As I hear some bikers arriving nearby I peek through the door. I see Jughead standing all packed up talking to someone, but I'm unable to see the man.

"They'll tear that booth down, too. Raze the whole place. Send it to the junkyard. And us with it." I hear the same manly voice from last night. It must be FP, that's what the boys called him.

"Yeah maybe they'll save it. All the pieces. Store it in the town hall attic, and rebuild it in a hundred years. Wonder who the hell we were." Jughead says sarcastically.

"Yeah so that people can relive drunk nights like ours last night. And this, people of Riverdale is where many teenagers got laid and drunk." I say imitating a guides voice while coming out of the booth.

I look up to see the man smirking at my comment. I let my eyes glide over him as I try to figure out why he looks so familiar. He looks me right in the eye, holding so much mysteries in him.

"So where are you gonna live now?" He asks Jughead while still looking at me.

"I'll figure it out. I always do" He says while looking around him. I try to get a peek at all the bikers a bit further than us. I didn't forgot my research I need to do for Alice, good student.

"I'll meet you at the car." I say while I walk over to my car and get in, looking in the mirror to get a glance of FP.

"Pretty girl hu, who is she?" FP asks Jughead while trying to get a last glance. "Non of your business dad." Jughead says while walking over to the car, not mentioning that the man Melissa met today was actually his dad.

--------------------

And yet another shadow of Riverdale was discovered, FP looked like a mysterious man. And it just happens to be that Melissa loved mysteries.

---------------------

Comments, advice or questions? I'd love to hear it!