Seven: Lead me home

Back at the motel I was getting ready to go out, let some steam of. Still wondering how FP got caught up in all this Blossom murder stuff.

He doesn't look like a killer, but he doesn't look innocent either.

I put on a tight black dress with tight high black boots, simple but the perfect outfit to go out.

I quickly grab my leather jacket and make my way over to my car.

"Hm where to go to?" I ask myself as I sit in my car.

Maybe I should text Jughead to see what he's up to. And I still need to talk to him about everything that went down the other day.

 And I still need to talk to him about everything that went down the other day

"Okay.." I whisper to myself reading his text. Guess he's angry at me for leaving him without an explanation the other day at the police station.

Well whatever, I'll just go to the one bar I know here in Riverhell: The Whyte Wyrm.

--------------------

I pull up on the parking lot, waiting in the car to get out. Should I really do this? I haven't forgot about my last talk with FP. How things got heated very quickly.

But hey maybe he's not here, well at least I hope so. But who am I kidding? Part of me actually hopes that he's in.

As soon as I close the door of my car I could hear some familiar voices. I look up at the entrance of the bar to see Archie and FP, strange combo if you ask me.

As I move closer I can hear their argument, things are getting heated.

"My dad could lose everything." Archie nearly screams at FP.

"You think I'm responsible? That I've been, what, waiting all these years for a chance to get back at your old man?" FP laughs before continuing, "No. No kid, life's too short. You don't know that now, but you will."

I decide to walk over to them, since I consider Archie as one of my friends. And FP as one of my, well, fantasies maybe?

"Hey Archie, what's going on?" I say while giving him a quick hug.

"This? Apparently Serpents like to hold grudges." he says while glancing over FP.

I see FP coming closer to Archie, so I quickly put my hand on FP's chest.

"Don't." I say while pushing him back. "Archie what happened?"

"A bunch of serpents beat up Moose, without any fucking reason." he says while shaking his head.

"What?" I say while looking up to FP who throws his hands in the air and lets out a big sigh.

"Melissa did you know?" Archie asks all of a sudden. I look at him with confusion.

"Did you know that FP is J-...." Archie is interrupted by tires screeching.

We all look up to see Fred coming out of his truck.