Five: Shots and flames

I wake up in a shitty bed, yeah because I'm at a shitty motel. God even Jugheads booth was better than this. I get up and decide to take a shower, I really need one to wake up after a night full moans and screams. Fuck that couple next door yeah.

As I get out of the shower I look at myself in the mirror, "I really need a new tattoo." I mutter to myself. I let my fingers glide over my tattoo, a pink ribbon with a cross attached to it.

I put on some light jeans with a black bardot top and a leather jacket, I just love leather jackets

After a whole day of working on my novel I decide to get out this shitty motel, Jughead wants me to meet at Pop's. I take my bag with me and take my new pack of cigarettes that I bought this night. I had to do something, it was too noisy to sleep.

--------------------

"I already miss the Drive-In Jug!" I let out while letting my head fall on the table between us. "That motel is really crap. I heard a couple fuck like 5 times. God I'm so gonna have revenge once I find a guy!" I continue while putting my head between my hands to look at him.

"You're so frustrated you know?" he chuckles while looking at his phone with a big smile. "And who is making you smile like that? Don't tell me it was you this night at the motel?" I joke while trying to have a glance at his phone.

"Betty wants me to meet up with her at her place." He says while getting out of the booth. "Hey I'll go with you, I need to talk to mama Cooper about my research." He nods and walks over to my car.

--------------------

"Jughead why are you not going through the door, like you know.. normal people?" I say while knocking at the door. "Mama Cooper isn't a big fan of me." he says with a wink before the door opens. "Alice." I say while giving her a forced smile.

"Whyte Wyrm, you need to go there." she says as she closes the door in my face. "Okay bye I guess. Yeah I'm fine Alice, thanks for asking. What? You? A bitch?" I say while rolling my eyes at the closed door.

"I heard that!" Alice yells from the other side. Shit. I quickly get to my car and leave to go to the Whyte Wyrm. Let's do some digging!

--------------------

I see some bikers standing outside a bar, which looks like the Whyte Wyrm. I stand in front of the bar, hesitant about entering. I take out a cigarette to stop stressing, this bar really looks kinda tough.

As I take a pull I hear someone walking up to me and just before he enters the bar he says, "Hm Hm Hm that leather jackets suits you." It was FP, I recognize that voice.

I quickly throw away my cigarette and follow him inside. But once I got inside the bar, it was full of guys in leather jackets, great. As I walk to the bar I notice some of the guys looking at me with eyes full of lust. Again, fucking great. Thanks Alice.