Warning & Information about Book♡

Warning:

This book is strictly about the LGBT community and will include Sexual acts and other believes of culture that such reader may not be comfortable with. The reader is entitled to have their most honest opinion about the book as long as it does not discourage and or offends other readers and their own views on the book. 

Any comment left on the book that I find offensive towards others will be reported and deleted. 

Let's be nice and treat others as we wish to be treated. 

Information about Book:

This book was inspired by a video I saw on YouTube called "What if Gay was Straight." Without that video this book would have never been written and the idea could have never had passed through my mind. I, being part of the LGBT community, found the video very interesting and completely fell in love with it. Not a lot of teens nowadays have much luck on coming out to their parents and I think it's very important to know on how somethings as dramatic as this can really harm a person of any age. It's important we understand and comprehand what that person is going through and how harmful it really is. So why not give it in the point of view of a girl questioning if the sexuality she has known ever since she was born is really what defines her?