Chapter VI ♡

October 31, 2014

The night was going on pretty awesome. It wasn’t even ten yet and the place was pack and the party kept going. After finishing our drink, Eve somehow convinced me into dancing with her. So here I was, in the middle of dance floor jumping along with Eve, not caring if anything was showing or if I was acting like a complete idiot. I was just having fun enjoying myself.

I watched as Eve smiled and jumped along with the music, her arms thrown in the air and her hands gracefully shaking along with the beat of the music. I laughed as she grabbed me by the waist, pulling me close to her and made me move as fast as she was our bodies rocking from side to side rapidly and our hair shaking everywhere. A sudden chill ran   through my body as her fingers somehow managed to slip a bit through the corset, her cold fingers touching my burning skin. But I didn’t stop, I just kept dancing with her lie it was the end of the world, just letting my body be persuaded by the music.

Suddenly the music stopped and I slumped against Eve, laughing loudly as she held me up and laughed into my hair, I straighten up and quickly moved my hands to my hair, smoothing it out and wiping the sweat from my forehead. “That was fun!”

Eve smiled and nodded. “You’re an amazing dancer, Ashley.”

I blushed and shrugged. “I was just jumping around for most part.”

Ever shrugged and winked at me, grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together. “I liked it. “

“Listen up, everybody.”

Eve and I looked up at the stage. I grinned as I saw Danny standing up in the stage with Mercury behind him. “I know, I know, it sucks we’re cutting off the music right now but or DJ needs a water break and my little brother and his band are here to play for the meanwhile!”

Everybody in the club started yelling and clapping as Mercury waved at them. Mostly guys, of course.

“So give it up for Lotus, everyone!” Danny shouted before giving the microphone to Mercury and exited from the state.

I smiled as I felt Eve pull my closely against her, resting her head on my shoulder as we both looked up at Mercury.

“Hey guys, sorry for cutting the music short but I’ve been working on this little song and I thought I would share it with you guys. This is Clairvoyant.”

Mercury started playing his guitar and Eve started to sway us back and forth along with the sound of it. I rested my head back against her just as he started to sing.

I think you'll notice when things become different

The good vibes in our lives won't feel so consistent

And less becomes more cause the weight is too heavy

I swim in the water that's breaking your levy

The way that you left me is alright, it's alright

If I argue the point then we yell and we fight

And I won't be home for the rest of the night

You might hate my words but you know that I'm right

You know that I'm right

This is your life there's no way to run from it

The doubt in your brain or the pain in your stomach

I only have but one complaint at the moment: