Chapter 1 - Fight

Edited

(Picture of what she drew up top)

To this day I still like Jake. If anything has happened, by feeling have gotten stronger. 

Normally I'm a pretty chill girl, except if I'm having a bad day, or when it comes to my sister, my temper doesn't last long. When I get in a bad mood, I tend to stay like that for the rest of the day.

I didn't really care for the class I was in, which is History, so I start to draw in my notebook. I wouldn't say I'm good at drawing, but Elizabeth says I'm good.

The class is finally over and I get to go to Art, the one class I pay attention in, which doesn't really count because all we do is drawl.

I make my way down the hall to the art section of the school and see the most famous couple in school, Rosanne and Jack.

I ignore the couple as I pass them while they make out with no acknowledgment of anyone else in the hall.

I walked past them and suddenly I am falling down, not able to protect anything, only turning my face so that my check comes colliding with the ground.

I groan in pain and hear a laugh from above me.

"Aw, she can't even walk without falling" Rosanne giggled as I got up from the ground.

"Bitch" I mumble walking away. See? It's my sister's fault I act like a bitch. I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"What did you just call me?" She squeaked.

"I called you a bitch, got a problem with it?" I snap as I pull my shoulder from her fake claws.

She gasped and attempted to slap me, I caught her by her wrist and twisted it. She yelped in pain. I let go, not wanting to deal with this, and walk away

I got about 3 steps away until I felt someone jump on my back. I wasn't expecting it so I fell face first into the tile. By now everyone around us was watching. Great.

She started pulling on my hair. I flip us around to where I'm on top and start clawing her face and pulling her hair. Girly, I know, but I didn't feel like punching her. Not in the mood.

Suddenly I felt two warm arms wrap around my waist, I yelp in surprise and try to attack/get a from so I can continue beating up my sister.

"Hey, it's just me," said a deep familiar voice, that sent shivers down my spine.

He chuckled and let me down. The principle can around the corner.

"YOU TWO! MY OFFICE! NOW!" He yelled, oops done messed up now.

A/N-Hello, I know this is a short chapter, but I felt like this was a good place to end it. Ummm... She can't really fight that well, except against her sister. I hope you enjoyed in.