Chapter 14 - School

Edited

The weekend went by in a flash. I spent my Sunday with Daniel, planning thing and just talking, sometimes making out. I had to cover up my neck because he left a hickey. I never thought I would be this happy.

Sadly, school has started and I have to act like I'm not in a relationship with the love of my life. I was in my 5th hour, which was Art and I sit in the back. Daniel was in the class so it wasn't complete hell.

He sat next to me and we talked when we could.

"Okay, class" The teacher began and me and Daniel stopped talking "Today we are going to start group project. You will be creating a portrait of your partner. You are allowed to pick partners. No group larger than 3, please. Begin"

I immediately looked and Daniel and I see he's looking at me already.

"Be my partner?" I asked, smiling.

"You already know it, babe." He said, smiling right back. He makes me want to kiss him, but sadly I can't because we are in public.

We discussed what will happen and if the other person will have to sit there while the other paints.

We finally end the conversation. He would be painting me first.

"Paint me like one of your french girl, Jack," I said, getting into a position. I giggled at my reference to the Titanic.

He chuckled." Oh, believe me, I will, Rose" He said with a wink. I realized that our names are the names of the people in the Titanic.

I giggled and got into the position that he wanted me in.

Through the whole hour, I had to stay in that position, every now and again giggling. Class ended and I felt a wave of sadness overcame me because we don't have another class together until last period.

Lucky I have Elizabeth in a few classes so I will not get to stress out.

Jack's class was in the direction of my next class, so I was hoping that I would get to spend some more time with him, but sadly right at the last minute, he was called to the office. He left with 5 minutes until class ended.

The bell rang and I sighed and got up with my backpack and made I was to the next class period.

What I was not expecting was to be pulled into a Janitor's closet. I felt a strong arm come around my stomach and I immediately start to panic and think of the baby. A hand came to my face preventing me from screaming.

The light turned on in the closet and revealed none other than Jack. I calmed down slightly.

"Jack! What were you thinking! I could have hurt you! You could have hurt the baby!" I whisper-yelled, poking his chest.

He laughed."I'm sorry. I just had to see you in private" He said kissing me.

I pull away." Aren't you supposed to be in the office?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrows.

"Yes. Well sort of. I called in a favor from one of my buddies and he was able to get to office excuses things so that we can skip class." He said.

"Baby, that's great, but I can't skip class," I said giving him a peck. I was about to open the door when he stopped me.

"Please baby, it's just this once. I miss you." He pleaded, grabbing my hand.

"We just saw each other" I giggled.

"You know what I mean," he said in a suggestive tone, he grabbed my waist pulling me into him.

I giggle as he starts to kiss my neck.

"Let me make it up to you," I said. He knew what I was talking about.

He pulled away"Baby, I told you, you don't hav-" I cut him off

"But I want to," I say unbuckling his belt.