Chapter 2 - Trouble

Edited

Tap.Tap.Tap.Tap. That's all I've been hearing for the last three minutes.

"Are you going to say something, or are you just going to continue staring at us like fucking lab rats?" I asked that got him to stop tap.

What? I don't like being stared at.

"Language Ms.Rosalyn," He said. He went silent for about a minute before speaking again.

"Do you girls know how much trouble you're in?" He asked.

"She started it," Rosanne said pointing to me. I rolled my eyes at how childish she is being.

"Ms.Rosanne, you're free to leave."

"Oh, my, go. Are you being serious?" My voice beginning to rise by the second.

"Ms.Rosalyn! There are eyewitness that say you started the fight. Ms.Rosanne was trying to defend herself"

I rolled my eyes as Anne(Rosanne Nickname) left.(A/N~I'm too lazy to write her full name)

"Ms.Rosalyn, I'm going to have to give you in school suspension," He said

I mumble a 'whatever' under my breath and get up to leave. He gives me the slip and I leave his office.

A few hours later

School is finally over and I'm going home. When I get home, my mom is waiting outside, tapping her foot. I sighed and walking over to the door.

"YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH TROUBLE YOU ARE IN." She yelled.

I ignore her and walk upstairs. I'm not in the mood to deal with her. I think I'm about to start my period.

If you haven't noticed I don't have a good relationship with my family. When Rosanne and I started fighting, my mom went to her side. My dad died when I was 10 years old.

As I walked into the house, I tune her out. All I heard was something about being grounded for the rest of my life. I'm moving about immediately when school ends. I'm already 18 and I could move out, but choose not to and wait. Lucky school end in about 2 months

I finally get to my room and fall on to my bed. I love my bed. Its one of the most stable relationships I have. We both have equal love for each other.

A few minutes pass of me just lying there and I decide to get on my computer.

Sadly, I get up from my bed and get out my computer. I go on to my bank account and check my money.

Current Balance: 77620.38 (I actually did the math for this, and this is actual money she would have)

I smile, feeling all of a sudden happy.

I got all the money from working since I was in 9th grade, babysitting, with a few lawn care services, and dog care until I could actually work somewhere. When I turned 16, I got a good job that paid 12$ an hour. When I turned 17 I got my grandpa died and he all of his fortune to me and Rosanne, Which was about 50,000 to each of us.

Rosanne spent her money on shoes, clothes, perfumes, makeup, and jewelry, while I decided to save my money for college and to move out.

I plan on my college to be Boston College. It's about as far away from California as you can get, which is good.

All of a sudden I was snapped out of my little bubble of happiness was popped when I heard my sister coming pulling into the driveway. I look out the window to see her and Jack. Great.

Suddenly my phone started to go off

Elizabeth: Hey, there's a party tonight. Wanna go?

Me: Can't :/ Grounded for the rest of my life.

Elizabeth: Pleeasee, I'll owe you.

Me: Fine, what time?

Elizabeth: Come over at 7:00

Me: Okay, see you then

I put my phone down and look at the time. It was currently 4:02. I pull up my Netflix and start watching 'Black Mirror'.

2 hours later

I was in the middle of an episode when I heard a knock on my door.

"What," I said. Whoever was on the other side opened the door and revealed that it was Jack. He was still here."What do you want?"I look at the time it said 6

"Dinners ready." He said. Looking around my room. My room was pretty boring. No posters. only about 2 picture, one of Elizabeth and I when we were 12, the other of me and my dad when I was 5. "Nice room"

"Thanks" I mumble getting up from my bed.

We were walking down the hall when he asks;

"Why aren't you and your sister close?"

"What, she doesn't gloat about it every day?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows.

"No, when it gets to the subject of you, she just shuts down." He shrugged

I sighed and said, "She took something that I liked and fucked it."

He laughed "Literally or physical"

"Both," I said and he didn't ask a more about it as we walked down the stairs.

When I get downstairs I see a bull-shit vegan dinner, no offense to all the vegans out there, I'm just not vegan. 

Both my mom and Rosanne are both vegans. Fake meat, almond milk, fake cheese, even fake chocolate. How they do it. The world may never know.

Dinner was silent except for the fact that Jack and Rosanne where constantly flirting. Not to mention the felt eyes on me the whole time, but when I look up from my food, nothing or no one was looking in my direction. I give up on my small search to find who was staring at me and leave the table.

"I'm going to bed," I announced

"It's a little early don't you think?" My mom asked

"So? Sleep=Life" I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Wait! Jack and I have an announcement!!" Rosanne squealed, causing Jack to wince in pain.

"This is very exciting and I can't wait, neither with you moth-" I cut her off

"Can you just get on with it?" I said

She rolled eyes and continued "Well, what I was going to say before I was interrupted was.... Jack and I are getting married" She squealed, showing off her shiny ring.