Chapter 11 - Stories

Edited

Warning- There is the talk of drugs in this chapter, along with suicide. If you are triggered by any of these then please skip the chapter.

You have been warned

Rosalyn POV-

I haven't heard any yelling, and it made me wonder. Did he change his mind? With that thought, my eyes started to burn, along with some angry.

Despite the little anger I felt, I felt a tear going down my face. I looked out the window and realize that it's now dark out.

 I heard a door open and close. I wipe my tear away just as I heard my door open. I knew it was him because 2 seconds later I felt the warmth coming from my body

"What happened?" I asked looking up into his dark brown eyes.

He sighed and said "We didn't break up"

I felt so many emotions when he said that. Anger, sadness, betrayal. Feeling the burning sensation once again, I started to punch his chest.

"HOW COULD YOU!? YOU KNOW MY FEELING AND YOU JUST DISREGARD THEM!! YOU PROMISED!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME!?" I yelled, starting to do everything in my power to get him away. I was now fully crying.

He grabbed my wrist and flipped up over. He pinned my hand above my head and put himself in-between my legs. I was shocked. I started to struggle to get out of his grasp, which only made him growl.

"You didn't let me finish." He said in a deep voice. I stopped fighting him, feeling weak. "We didn't break up, but there are changes. We are only in a public relationship. In private, we both can be with who we want. I can be with you." He said nuzzling into my neck.

"Why couldn't you break you with her?" I asked, my voice breaking.

"She has something over me." He said, pulling away but not releasing my hands.

"What could she have over you?" I asked. He released my hands and moved from in between my legs and sat at the edge of the bed. I joined him.

"When we first started dating, I wasn't in a good place. I sold thing I shouldn't have. I was helping my client with his dosage and I had no idea I had put too much in his system. He overdosed. I didn't know what to do. Anne was with me. I called the cops and told them we found him like that." He said, "After that day I stopped selling them." 

I looked at him in pure shock. I had no idea what to say.

"I'm not quite sure what to say," I said

"You don't have to say anything." He said looking at the ground.

"Since you told me something that you doesn't like to talk about I'm going to tell you something I don't like to talk about." I said.

"Babe, you don't have to do that," He said, now looking into my eyes.

"Your right. I don't have to. I want to." I said. I took a deep breath and looked at my fingers, and began "When I was 10 years old, my dad died. Me and my dad had always been close, but when he died, I went into a deep depression. Sure I was young, but I knew things. I knew where the razors were. I knew were in my body I should cut. I started cutting 2 months after my dad's death. My mom didn't know, so I didn't get the treatment I need." I said feeling tears go down my face. "But then, you transferred to my school and I immediately started to like you" I gave a sad laugh "My depression got better and I stopped cutting, but when we started high school and I heard you started dating Rosanne, my depression came back, and it was worse than before. The first time I saw you guys kissing, I went home and cut so deep, I passed out. My mom found me and took me to the hospital before I died."

"Over time I built a wall around myself. I started to act like a bitch to keep people from hurting me." I continued

I felt big arms wrap around my body. I hugged back, crying into his shirt. We stayed like this for a while. 

Once I finally calmed down, he asked me "Can I see the scars?"

I pulled away and looked into his eyes and saw warmth and something I couldn't explain. I nodded my head and push up my right sweatshirt sleeve.

He looked down at my wrist. I expected to see disgust, but what he did next shocked me.