- richie tozier pt. 1 -

Richie was supposed to come over and hang out tonight after dark. Just to hang out, of course. You don't like him around your family because they act too weird and ask him stupid questions like "how are your grades going" and "what's your favorite subject."

Richie only hates one thing more than talking about school: school itself. So to steer away from those boring ass conversations, Richie agreed to sneak through your window at 10:30.

You brush your hair and dab a tiny bit of lip color on your lips and blush on your cheeks. Of course, it's late so Richie shouldn't expect you to be made up at this hour but looking presentable for your boyfriend is kinda important.

You hear a tiny knock on your window and open it slowly to avoid noise. Richie climbs through and you shut the window.

"Hey babe." He says, giving you a kiss on the cheek. "Sexy pajamas."

You blush and look down at your blue silk pj set.

"Thanks. Here, uh, wanna lay down?" You motion to your bed.

"Yeah. Always."

The two of you lay down on your bed, and Richie's arms are wrapped around your waist, his face nuzzled into the side of your neck.

"Y'know, I'd love it if you took your top off right about now." Richie teases, tugging at the bottom of your top.

"Hey!" You laugh, pulling away. "No removal of any articles of clothing!"

"Dammit." Richie playfully pushes you against the bed and just looks into your eyes.

"What?"

"I don't know. You're just, you're, uh, beautiful."

"You really think so ?" You ask, smiling.

"Yeah, well, I was gonna say hot, but I figured beautiful meant something more."

"It does."

Richie carefully lays on top of you and cuddles you, leaving occasional neck kisses.

"I'd give you hickeys but I think your dad would kick my ass."

"He definitely would."

The two of you just end up messing with each other and talking about random stuff and people you thought were cool and people you didn't. Little did you know that you would end up falling asleep together and waking up to a very loud and very angry lecture from your mother.