- surprise -

"Another surprise? Your surprises are the best!" You said excitedly.

"Yup. And I'm pretty sure you're gonna like this one. A lot."

"More than my promise ring?"

"Much more." Finn says, nodding. "Come on, we've got an Uber waiting out front. I can't wait to get you there."

The two of you walk outside and get in the Uber.

Finn gave the driver some sort of address and then he put a blindfold over your eyes.

"This better not mess my makeup up or I'm gonna be very upset." You said, halfway joking.

"You're not gonna be worried about your makeup when you see the surprise." Finn assured you.

He slipped his hand into yours and you just say there unable to see for a while, which wasn't a total bad thing. It wouldn't be a surprise if you saw where you were going.

"Almost there?" You asked after a while.

"Actually yeah. Pulling in right now actually."

"I'm excited. Can I take it off now?" You ask, pulling on the blindfold.

"No! No, babe. Keep it on. I'll tell you when. Here, I'm gonna open the door for you now."

Finn helped you out of the car and walked you for a bit before asking you to stop.

"Alright. Now take it off."

You quickly take the blindfold off and this is what you see:

"Finn, what, is this, is this ours?" You ask.

"Yes ma'am. All ours. I payed it down and everything, thanks to my cash from Stranger Things and IT and stuff. Do you like it?" He asks with a hopeful tone.

"I- I love it. I'm so happy I feel like I'm dreaming. It's so beautiful and the neighborhood is so beautiful and oh my god Finn I can't believe this," you start to tear up and you hold Finn in your arms.

"I'm so excited to start our life together, y/n. This is just a start, but hopefully it's a good one. I love you." He kisses you passionately, and you've never felt so happy in your life.

"Can we go inside?"

"Of course, princess. It is your castle, after all."