- first break up scare -

You and Finn might seem like the perfect couple but there are parts of your relationship that have tolled on your emotions.

Around last month, you and Finn had your first break up scare which was extremely terrifying and the both of you are beyond happy that you worked it out.

It all started when you starting seeing your counselor once a week because of stress/anxiety. I guess it made Finn feel like you can't talk to him about things. But that's not it.

This is kinda how the whole thing went down:

You had just got home from your weekly appointment, and Finn had stayed home. Usually he goes with you and the two of you go to lunch afterwards, but today he didn't come with you.

"Hey you. I brought you back a sandwich and fries." You say, entering the house and putting the bag of food on the counter.

"I already ate." Finn said, sitting at the TV and not bothering to even look at you.

"Ok, I'll just put it in the fridge then." You put the bag in the fridge and then put your shoes and jacket by the door.

"What time did you get up?" You ask, sitting down next to Finn on the couch.

"I don't know."

"Are you ok? You've been off ever since this morning."

"I'm fine, y/n. Forget it."

"Finn, I'm not gonna play this game with you. You act like nothing's wrong and then you throw a bitch fit about it." You say.

"Maybe I'm mad because instead of talking to me and confiding in me you decide to spend money on someone else." Finn gets up and walks away.

"Hey! That is not fair!" You follow him. "I need my counselor. You're not a counselor, Finn!"

"So you don't need me?" He stops in the middle of the hallway.

"That's not what I meant."

Finn scoffs and heads into the bedroom. He tries to slam the door but you stop it with your hand.

"What the fuck y/n?!" Finn yells.

"Just so you know, Finn, I quit school for you. I left my friends for you, I left my family for you, I left the fucking States for you. I left every fucking thing that I had to be with you. So if you think that I don't need you, you're insane."

"It's not just that you can't come to me for things. It's the lack of affection when you're in your depressive state of mind, it's the sad cloud days and the crying constantly and I feel like I'm not even dating you sometimes!"

"You're fucking stupid." You say.

"Oh yeah? Whys that?"

"The way you described my depression. Why the fuck else do you think I'm going to counseling?"

"I know why you go."

"Then what's the fucking problem?" You yell.

"This relationship is the problem! I don't know what you need, y/n!"

Your voice softens. "The-the relationship?"

"You heard me. Unless we can, like, cast a fucking spell or something then I don't think this is gonna work."

You start to blubber and cry. "Finn, no! I love you, I really do and I don't know why this is happening right now. Oh my god, you're all I have. I can't do life without you."

"Well you might want to get a ticket back to the States."

The scare ended there. You refused to leave and then you and Finn ended up having a three hour conversation and working things out. Thank god. When you said you couldn't live without him, you weren't kidding. Finn is your everything.