Madeline

Madeline removed her hood. The rain was now just a light drizzle, however the lightning and thunder had not stopped. In other words, it was a miserable day, yet her little sister Annie still wanted to go to disney land. Because her parents were busy, Madeline was forced to take Annie. So far she had been sitting on a bench, texting on her phone.

"Madeline. Come here!" A little voice squealed.

Madeline sighed, got up and walked over to where Annie was, standing just outside an attraction. The sign read THE MIRROR HOUSE

"Maddy, I'm only nine. It says I have to go with someone older than thirteen." Said Annie.

"I'm not going in there with you." Said Madeline. "Find something else, I hate mirrors."

"Please, I really want to!" Cried Annie. Madeline sighed. Her sister was sooo spoilt.

"Fine." Grumbled Madeline. Annie ran ahead and Madeline had a look at the mirrors near the entrance. There were long and short mirrors that made her look strange. There were warped mirrors and mirrors on opposite walls that made it look like Madeline was in a tunnel with an infinite number of her dopplegangers. Then there were colour mirrors that washed her features in a red or blue tint. Something about mirrors had always made her uneasy, and she was regretting stepping foot in that place.

"Annie?" She called. There was no reply. Madeline ran, her footsteps echoing. She turned around two bends before finding her sister, who was staring at a mirror over the exit to the exhibit.

"There you are!" Said Madeline. "You almost gave me a heart attack."

Annie turned to Madeline, shaking.

"We need to go." She whispered.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Said Madeline. Annie pointed to the mirror.

"Just look." She said. Madeline looked into the mirror.

It looked like an ordinary mirror. Framed by faded gold metal, her reflection stared back at her. The same grey eyes, the same black hair. 

Annie whimpered. Madeline was distracted for a moment, but she was certain she did not imagine it:

She saw her reflection blink.

This one is terrible btw :p