Chapter 3

I drove quickly to Eli's house after school with her in the car. "Dude what the fuck is going on...?" I asked in anger but also concern.

"Ok well...you can't tell anyone, got it?"

"ok I promise."

"Ok give me a sec."

She took something out of her bag before I could see, It was in a box and she slipped into her restroom. I wondered what was happening what was so important. She came back holding a white stick in her hand. And then I got it, I finally understood. On the white stick in bright red was a plus sign.

"Eli..."

I reached for the stick, my hand shaking.

"What happened?"

"What do you mean what happened?? I had sex!" she screamed and then realizing she needed to keep her voice down.

"Who with?!" I asked.

"He's no one ok?"
"ELI you BETTER fucking TELL ME!" I emphasized.

"Ok you know the physics teacher Mr.Johnson?"

"Eli....you slept WITH A TEACHER!" I screamed feeling relief that I wasn't the only one getting flirty with teachers but also a sense of anger for not being safe about it.

"Look don't be mad please" Eli pleaded. But I wasn't mad at Eli, I was mad at myself for being mad in general because I haven't been pure either.

"What am I gonna do?" Eli started to cry. I held her in my arms comforting her. "You have to either get rid of it or tell your parents" I said almost crying as the words came out of my mouth. I felt so bad for Eli and I wasn't too sure what she should do.

"It'll be ok" I said as we pulled away from our embrace.

"Ok" she wiped her eyes.

"Eli I have something to tell you too"

"What?"

"You're not the only one sleeping with a teacher."