Chapter 11

Writer note: Hey guys sorry I haven't updated. I started writing with the thought I'd just end up leaving it unfinished because not a lot of people were giving me feedback, however I've received a few messages asking me to update so here I am, I want to continue but I will need people to comment to reassure me I'm not doing this for nothing, lol. So please make sure to vote or comment to let me know you guys still want more.

-------------------------------------------

I woke up in my room. My long black curtains were covering the windows.

BEEP BEEP

I groaned, picking up my phone and checking it.

Eli: hey I'm coming over an in 10, you can't keep hiding from me bitch.

I sighed heavily looking at my ceiling.

That dream. Those memories... they were haunting me even now... 2 months later. I can't even stand to think about it for more than 5 minutes without crying. I got up slowly, walking to my shower... I couldn't shower anymore... it reminded me too much of her.

Fuck.

The door bell rang.

"YOU BETTER OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR NAT I SWEAR TO-"

I opened the door, leaving Eli silent. She looked at me in shock, then quickly hugged me.

I hadn't told Eli what happened... or anything after it did happen, she just kind of figured it out.

"Nat, come on! Fuck the bitch, lets go find you some new pussy!" she said making her way into my home as I groaned in frustration. She thought that if I whored myself out it'd make things better, or at least numb them for a while.

"Nat... look at yourself, you haven't changed those clothes in a week, you're in nothing but underwear and a t-shirt, and you smell like you haven't bathed since she-"

She cut herself off.

"Nat you can't keep burring yourself in this depressive state."

She sighed heavily taking my hand. "Lets go out, huh? I'll invite Mason we can go play laser tag like we used to, it'll be good for you to go out."

I sighed loud and hard.

"Fine."

"SHE SPEAKS! And after we'll go to Jared's party!"

I rolled my eye's in annoyance I knew she'd pull this shit on me.

"Ok soooooooo you HAVE to wear something fucking HOT!" She screamed.

I looked at her annoyed with no amount of enthusiasm in my body.

"Nat... please! Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty-"

"ELI! I will go to the party... but I'm not going to be happy, at least not with out some alcohol." I stated sternly.

"Great, that's a start! but you gotta shower, I'll pick your outfit."

I groaned obnoxiously as she playfully pushed me to my bathroom.

"Go relax and try to cheer up" she said smiling.

I gave a slight smile. She grinned in return, as she shut my bathroom door leaving me alone.

I undressed, hopping in the shower. I began to shave and wash my hair and body. Going as quickly as I could to try and escape the sadness that had started to dawn on me. Then I heard her speak "Nat... what do you think of Keith?" I instantly was overwhelmed with laughter. Every single sad part of me was happy in that moment, which helped me relax more as I showered. I screamed from the shower "ELI DO YOU WANT YOUR CHILD TO BE BORN INTO OLD AGE? BECAUSE WITH THAT NAME HE WILL!" I some how managed to complete the sentence without laughing hysterically.

I heard Eli laughing her ass off to my response. I smiled, getting out of the shower and drying off. Eli opened the door handing me a set of sexy, but not slutty underwear and bra. I smirked "I am NOT going to fuck anyone at that party!"

"Just in case." She winked.

I rolled my eyes, as I walked to my bed looking at the clothes she had lined up for me.

"Too slutty, Slutty, Ew! ELI!" I said as I threw the outfits to the floors.

Then she handed me, the outfit.

It was a black leather jacket, accompanied with a white ripped up crop top with some black slightly ripped skinny jeans and black high heels. "Fuck its slutty but i love it" I said in awe at the outfit. She giggled in victory. "LETS GO!"

Eli and I arrived at the laser tag place with Mason.

"Nat, you look... amazing, if you weren't gay I would surely tap that ass." Mason said checking me out as we walked into the laser tag rink. I turned around sharply "Mason... You're GAY!" He smirked "Did I stutter?" I rolled my eyes chuckling as I turned to continue walking.

"Nat's gonna get herself a real nice piece of ass tonight, right Nat?" Eli said giggling.

Mason laughed "Hell, she's turning me straight."

I smiled and giggled at the both of them. I felt good, sexy, and confident, something I hadn't felt in a good while. Fuck it, right? I'm going to own tonight, I'm not gonna let her drag me down anymore.

We played laser tag and acted to be childish for a few hours, before we left to Jared's party.

On arriving we noticed we had come right at it's peek. Everyone in our Senior class seemed to be there.

"We're gonna fucking graduate soon man, It's April, we gotta make these last few months count." Mason said as we walked up the street to the house. "Hey bitch, it's April, that means my birthday's coming up, better get momma something good." Eli responded. I smiled, but then I met eyes with her. It was the girl I saw all those months ago on the very first day of school, I remember we were walking in the hallway and starred at each other, but then Eli interrupted our slight eye fucking. Eli took notice to my longing stare. "Hey, thats that girl, you know her names, Elise, right? You should talk to her."

"Why? No one even knows who I am."

"Nat, she eye fucked you in the beginning of this year, plus she's hot, and gay, annnnnnnnd I may have overheard her talking about you." Eli said with a scandalous tone. "Eli, you better not be fucking with me." I said not amused. Eli smiled standing in front of me, with Mason by her side  "Nat, she said she was hopping you'd show up tonight, seeing is how you've managed to skip every senior party this year, leaving our little trio, to a duet." Eli said looking at Mason, as he nodded. I smirked, "Then I guess she got her wish."

We walked into the house and were instantly greeted with loud music, the smell of alcohol, and rowdy drunk teenagers. I smiled,  I never realized I missed so much of my high school experiences till now.

"Hey." A blonde girl with green eyes, and a soft voice greeted me.

"Hi." I said confidently but not bitchy.

By this point Eli and Mason were headed to the crowd and booze, although, Eli made it a point to not drink or smoke tonight because of her little "Keith" so she offered to be Mason and I's DD.

"So, you're... Natasha, right?" The blonde spoke.

"Yeah, and you?"

"I'm Brook, I'm a Junior."

I smiled, "A Junior at a Senior party? You must be really badass." I said slightly flirting.

"Yah, well, I got some pretty interesting traits for a Junior." She said back, obviously trying to flirt with me. I smirked "Oh really? Enlighten me then."