Chapter 12

Writers note: heyo guys! So I got a lot of comments, thank you so much, please continue to comment and vote to let me know you want more. I am starting my senior year of high school soon so I might not update as frequently but as long as there still is feedback I will definitely update, it just might not be very quickly. And yes there will be a flash back chapter just not rn. Hope you enjoy!

"Oh god Natasha, fuck you're really good at that... fu-fuck don't stop."

Brook moaned as I ate her out. It was reaching two in the morning and this had been our third time around. I continued licking and sucking until Brook reached her climax. She moaned loudly, but the loud background music of the party hid the sounds of her trembling body. I smirked victoriously. Maybe whoring myself out wasn't that bad after all. I didn't mind getting a quick fuck in if it helped me feel better and it definitely made the other person feel good.

"Woah... I didn't... think you... were that... good." Brook said panting. I smiled getting up from my knees. We were in someone's bedroom upstairs. Brook looked at me with lustful eyes, "I bet I can top you."

I laughed "Physically or in talent?"

"Both."

I bit my lip and let her push me down on the bed. She kissed my lips roughly, then left harsh kisses all down my neck and chest. I was moaning loudly, but when she reached in between my legs I went crazy. I moaned rapidly, she was good, really good. It had been our third time doing this tonight yet it still felt fresh and exciting. I wasn't used to this, but I liked it. Brook knew I wasn't looking for anything, and neither was she, so having someone to just fuck for the hell of it felt surprisingly good.

I moaned loudly as I reached my climax. After I settled down she looked up licking her lips. "God you're hot" she said grinning as she got on top of me once again. "You too." I said breathing heavily.

"Wanna go in the pool?"

"I'm naked."

"So? Everyone's leaving anyway... the booze are running low." Brook stated putting on her clothes. "Fine but I get to peel you out of those when were there." I said grinning, she looked at me with shock and lust, gulping hard "deal."

We made our way to the pool, and only Mason, Eli, Jared, and a few others were left. "Hey Brook!" I heard a girl speak. I looked to meet eyes with Elise. She looked me up and down quickly before greeting Brook. "Who's this?" She asked hinting at me to Brook. "Oh this my new friend Natasha, she's a Senior like you."

I looked at her with lustful eyes. She did as well. "Hi, Natasha, I'm Elise." She said reaching for my hand to shake. I took it softly rubbing it gently. She looked at me almost breathless. "Wanna play spin the bottle with us?" Elise asked Brook and I. We both raised a brow and smirked. "Lets go to the pool then" Elise suggested, leading us to the backyard where the others sat.

"Ok, strip spin the bottle or should we go classic?" Jared asked.

"Why not both?" Elise said grinning.

"God I love you, too bad you're only into pussy." Jared chuckled, earning laughs from the group.

We sat in a circle. I sat by Eli, who sat by Mason, who sat by Jared, who sat next to his two buddies, who sat next to Elise, who sat next to two other girls, who sat next to Brook, who sat next to me.

"Who wants to go first? We'll start off classic, and if it gets too boring we'll move to the stripping." Jared smiled. For some reason I felt courageous, probably due to the large amounts of alcohol I had consumed. "I'll start." I said grabbing the bottled. Everyone smiled and cheered lightly. I looked at Elise, who sat across from me.  I spun the bottle fast and hard, watching it slowly fade in speed.