Chapter 7

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was now 4 pm. We had slept for 3 hours, I turned to my side to find an empty bed. I got up and walked around Catherine's enormous house.

Her house was quiet and echoey. I roamed around trying not to make noise. I went up and down the halls looking at the pictures. Most were art like paintings or photography I'm assuming she had done or bought. One picture hung in the middle of a long hall, it was of a family. The father had light brown hair and the mother a nice bright blonde, much like Catherine's. There was a boy and a girl around the same age, who looked to be 10. The boy looked like his mother and the girl her father.
I smiled. This was Catherine's family... I wonder what happened to them.
Her family seemed perfect. Unlike mine, I was an only child, more specifically a bastard. I was conceived as a one night stand type thing. That's why I never really knew who my father was, he was there in the beginning but I guess he got bored and left. All my childhood photos were just me and my mother, and it wasn't that bad at all, until she got a nice paying job that made her travel way too often.
"Having fun?" I heard an angel speak.
I looked behind me and Catherine was sipping some hot chocolate in her pajamas, smiling at me.
"Hey" I smiled, feeling relief and warmth. It radiated from her body to me and I was loving every second of it. I felt like I belonged here, in this house, with this family hanging on the wall, with her.
"That's my family"
"Tell me about them"
I looked at her, she was looking down with a blank expression on her face. She put her mug on the little table that was under the picture hanging up.
"My parents died when me and my brother were teens."
"Oh Catherine I'm so sorry I didn't mean to upset you"
"It's fine love, don't worry. You didn't know. It was a long time ago so I've had time to heal."
"And your brother?"
"He lives about an hour away, I always have him over for the holidays, we're the only family we've got."
Hearing this from Catherine gave me comfort. My mother and I never were close to her part of the family so it was always just us on holidays. I would love to have Catherine over to meet my mother. But I knew my mom wouldn't approve, and I fact probably tell the police and get Catherine fired. I knew what we had was risky but I- Nat stop I know what you're about to say and it's too soon so don't even think about it- I... I loved her.
What I felt around Catherine was unreal. It felt like a dream most of the time. I think that's why the fact she was my teacher never bothered me, she had this way of seducing me and making me feel safe, even if we had to hide our relationship.
"Could I meet him?"
"Possibly"
I smiled walking to her as she wrapped her arms around me and held me. We stood there in each other's arms for about 6 minutes. I could stay like that all day, she was so perfect.
"Wanna get dinner later or do you have to go?"
"I can stay"
"Great" she smiled grabbing my hand and leading me down stairs.
Her living room was big and had a nice white sofa with a white carpet. "Let's watch a movie"
We began to watch the black swan, one of my favorite movies. The directing and acting was truly phenomenal, and for a film nerd like me it was like watching all you're favorite super hero's fight together in one big battle, or listening to your two favorite musicals artists collaborate in a song.
It got to the scene with Natalie Portman and Mila kunas Having sex and I felt hot. Catherine was cuddling me and I felt her shift. I was certain she wanted to do exactly what they were doing with me, but I had to wait. Not only because she was my goddamn teacher but because I didn't want to honestly. I was scared I would be bad, or after things would go to hell. I was fixed in between Catherine and my back was facing her. I felt heat radiate from her, I knew she was getting worked up watching this. "Maybe we should skip this part?" she said in her sexy proper voice.

"I like it" I said smirking at her. She gave me a look so I knew she was uneasy. I turned myself over to face her. My legs were now in between hers and I was very close to her.

"Nat?" she said looking firltatious but also serious giving me a sexy teacher look.
I looked at her biting my lip. She was breathing heavily and slow, working herself up looking at me. I smirked "you like it too" I leaned in and kissed her. It was tender and soft, but once Catherine got in control it became rough and heated. Our tongues dancing together and our lips practically stuck to each other. I was loving it, her kiss was intoxicating. She laid me down getting on top of me as we start straddling each other. I let out soft moans as she kissed my neck and jawline. I wanted her.
Buzz buzz
I heard my phone vibrate.
Catherine looked devastated that she didn't get to continue. I looked at my phone seeing a text.
Mom: where are you?
Fuck
"Who is it?" Catherine asked
"It's my mom, I guess she's back in town"
"Shit... let me take you home"
"Ok"

We were in Catherine's car driving to my house. I was worried but I knew my mom wouldn't give much thought to it. "Will she ask who dropped you off?"
"She won't be too On my ass. I'm 18 now."
Catherine let out a deep breathe.
"Thank god"
I smiled touching her thigh, "it'll be ok cat"
She smiled lightly.
When we reached my house, I kissed her slightly on the lips. Her face lingered there wanting more. "I'll see you tomorrow?"
"Definitely" I said getting out of her car and walking to my front door.
"Where were you?" My mother asked in a serious tone. "I've been with Eli"
She let out a deep breathe. "I was worried" I hated lying to my mom but I knew she couldn't know about me and Catherine, at least not until I graduated. "Let's go out and get you some dinner, I'm sorry I wasn't here yesterday for your birthday but I'm hoping I can make it up this evening."
"Yah Mom, it's fine"
She smiled with tears in her eyes.
She walked up to me hugging me tight.
"You're all grown up, my baby girl"
I hugged her. My mom was affectionate but I rarely saw her cry ever. She was a very professional women and had a facade of being proper and elegant. But today was different, the wall was down and she was letting me in.
"Come on baby, let's go, we'll eat where ever you want and then we can go to couple of stores so you can get some stuff you want." I smiled, suddenly realizing I had a concert to go to soon, and some sexy Lingerie in my backpack.

We sat there eating and laughing. My mom talked to me about what she had been doing. She had left a few weeks ago to japan for some business and said she had brought back some stuff she got for me while she was there.
I get happy, today had been amazing. I got to see Catherine and now my mom. We went to the stores and I got some nice shirts and jeans along with a nice jacket and some new shoes. My mom smiled saying you should see if Eli wants to sleep over. I looked shocked, my mom never let people over on week days. I smiled texting Eli and on our way home we picked her up.
We got home and my mom went to sleep, she was jet lagged.
"So how's the baby thing"
"Well Jack is gonna keep it secret, and I told my mom... she doesn't care... she's a coked up whore anyway"
I frowned thinking of Eli's Home life, I wish Eli would come live here with me and most of the time she basically did live here when my mom was away. "I don't really wanna talk about that... how was your birthday? I'm sorry for cock blocking!" I laughed "it's fine"
"Sooo... did you guys fuck?" Eli smiled.
"ELI! No we did not FUCK!"
Eli frowned " why not! You are with a hot ass teacher and you haven't fucked her yet? Are you stupid?!" I thought about her answer and actually considered it, maybe I was stupid.
"I'm not ready Eli" I frowned
She smiled holding me, "that's ok Nat I'm sure she'll wait, you're a fine piece of ass anyway"
I laughed in Her arms and was soon drifting to sleep.