1

"Bro,you coming to the party?" Daniel came to my room without a single knock.

"Daniel,did your mom teach you how to knock?" I asked him.

"Yeah,why?" Daniel said.

"Then why did you came to my room without a single knock on my door!?!?" I said to him.

"Sorry." Daniel said.He got out of my room and closed the door.I fell on my back because I just got back from rehearsal and I'm very tired.

I heard someone knocked my door lightly.

"Who is it?"

"It's Daniel."

"Jeez,Daniel.Why are you being idiot today?" I said.

"I don't think so but can I come in?" Daniel asked me from the outside of my room.

"Yes,you can.What do you want?" I asked him.He sit on the edge of my bed.

"Are you coming to the party tonight?" Daniel asked me.

"Nope,I'm hella tired.Now get out."I closed my eyes and I felt my bed shake.

"What the fuck!?!?" I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Daniel jumped on my bed.

"Did you eat too much sugar today,Daniel?" I asked him.He ignored me and he continued to jump on my bed.

"DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY! WHY ARE YOU JUMPING ON MY BED?" I yelled at him.He stopped jump on my bed and sit next to me.

"Because YOU DON'T WANT TO GO TO PARTY SO I WANT TO ANNOY YOU UNTIL YOU WANT TO GO THE PARTY." He yelled at me back.

"Fine,I'll go." I said to him.

"Be downstairs in 20,babe." He smacked me on the cheek.He walked out of my room.

A/N

hello to the beautiful people who read this

im your author,syakirah

you think im fun to talk with but im not actually

but one question.

how did you guys found my fanfic?

oh and you see the last paragraph that i wrote when Daniel called Jack,babe.

to my fellows janiel shippers aka me,they're not dating.they're like close friends

hope you enjoyed this chapter xxx

words count: 340