5

Maggie's POV

"Thanks for treat me to the movie and the lunch earlier." I looked at him while he pull over at my neighbourhood.

"No thank you for me but I just need one thing from you." Jack smirked.

"What is it?" I asked.

"A kiss." He leaned in and I put my hands on his lips.

"Oops,no interested plus I have a boyfriend so bye." I got off the car and walked into the house.

Jack's POV

Wait,she has a boyfriend? Then why her boyfriend didn't come to the party last night? Usually a girl who has a boyfriend comes to the party with their boyfriend.

Saw her walking into her house like goddamn she's pretty?

What the fuck,Jack!?!? Are you fucking serious!?! You only want to get in her pants not fall in love with her.

Then,I saw a piece of paper and I picked up the paper.I saw her number on the paper.I smirked.

Maggie's POV

I think Jack is a good guy actually.He treated me lunch and movie.Now,I want to get ready to pick up my boyfriend at LAX.

I changed my outfit to black jeans and mustard hoodie crop top.I walked to downstairs and took my car keys.I felt vibrating in my pocket.

I saw 2 noftications from iMessages.One from my boyfriend,Daniel and unknown number.I opened unknown's first.

Unknown Number

Unknown Number : next time,text me if you want to sneak around with me again

Unknown Number : :^

Maggietheloser : stop Jack,I have a boyfriend

Maggietheloser : plus i'm hard to get
if you want to know so
goodluck with that!

King Robinson🤴🏻

My King🤴🏻 : 2 hours before i can meet you 😘😘

Queen Lindemann👸🏻 : yeay!! i can't wait
to see you too,babe

an hour later...

Finally,I have arrived at the airport.I got nothing to do now here so I decided to get starbucks when I have an hour left before I meet my a year long distance boyfriend,Daniel Robinson.

You don't know how much I love him.We treat each other very well,that's why we never get in a fight before.Well, trust each other is the key of relationship.

I remembered when I first saw him when I got into a new school.I kept staring at his beautiful green eyes and cute lips whenever he was walking down the hallways.You already guess him,he's one of the most popular boys in my school,I know it's very typical.But he's not like the other typical popular boys.

flashback...
a year ago...

I was still feel embarrassed walking down the school hallways even though I already study here almost 3 months and people still looking at me.Fuck off,these people.I arrived at my locker, I put my books in the locker and took some books that I need.