3

"There you are,Robert." I saw Daniel on my left.

"What are you doing in the room?" Daniel asked.I ran my fingers through my hair.

"I just...I put a girl to the bed because..." Daniel pat my back.

"Congrats,bro.You already had one girl.How can you get a girl before me? I thought I'll find my first girl to hook up with before you." Daniel said.

"I didn't do...Nevermind.What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Want to play truth or dare downstairs?" Daniel asked.I nodded.

He pulled me and we went to downstairs.We walked to the hall and I saw a group of people sit on the floor in a circle.

I sit between Jonah and Daniel.Daniel on my left side while Jonah on my right side.There was this random girl put the empty beer bottle in the middle of the circle and she turned the bottle around.It landed on Jonah.

"Jonah,truth or dare?" The random girl said.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Alexa." The random girl said.

*15 minutes later*

Jonah and Alexa were making out on the couch.Daniel and some random guy were drunk because they took almost 5 shots.

It's my turn now.

"Jack,truth or dare?"

"Dare." I said.

"I dare you to hook up with her." I saw Corbyn pointed at the brown hair girl who I just met earlier.

"Me?" The brown hair girl said.Everyone looked at her.Corbyn nodded his head.

"What?No.Hell no." I said and now everyone looked at me.Corbyn grabbed my arm and whispered to my ear.

"I dare you to hook up with her or else,you'll kick out of the band." Corbyn said.

"I'll do it." I stood up and I grabbed the brown hair girl's hand.She stood up and followed me.

"Did you asked one of my friends to made this dare?" I asked her.

"What the fuck!?!? No." The brown hair girl slurred.

"Oh my god,are you drunk?" I asked her and we went upstairs.I saw one empty room,we got in the room and I locked the door.

"What?No,why am I drunk? I only took four shots of vodka so what?" She said and ran her fingers on my left shoulder.

"As you can see,we haven't introduce our name yet so let me start first.My name is Maggie,I'm 17 and I like your curls." She pushed to the wall and ran her fingers through my curls.Since she's drunk,now I can fuck her for the dare.

"My turn,I'm Jack,I'm 17 and I would like to kiss you." I leaned to her and she stopped me using one finger onto my lips.

"Don't show me that you're craving for me.Show me that what's the best you can do for me." She dropped her finger.I began to grabbed her left leg to put around my waist then her right leg.

"Jump." I whispered to her right ear and she jumped.I grabbed her butt and she started to kiss my jawline.I carried her to the bed and put her onto the bed in slow motion.

I climbed on top of her.I smashed my lips onto hers.Her fingers ran through my hair.I asked her for the entrance and she let me.My fingers on her waist.

I kissed her jawlines then her neck and I found her sweet spot.She let out a moan.

But then I remember if I have sex with her,that means I rape her bc she's unconscious right now and I'll end up in the jail for the rest of my life.

So I pulled away from the kiss and pulled a blanket onto her.I pat and kissed her head.I walked out the room and went to downstairs.

I saw the group nowhere so I decided to go upstairs again to see Maggie how was she doing.I opened the door and saw her shock in front of the door.

"Hey,Jack.Why are putting me on the bed? I thought we were supposed to hookup." Maggie said and fixing her hair.

"Because I want to bring you to my home since the group was nowhere." I said.

"Okay then let's go." I nodded.I took her hand,damn her hand very soft.We went downstairs and went outside.I booked an uber.

After a few minutes,the uber came and Maggie and I got in.

A/N

hello,it's been 3 months since I haven't update. i'm so so sorry :( bc I got sch to deal with. anyways,have a great day :)

words: 753