4

Maggie's POV

"What the hell happened!?!?" I woke up by the alarm sound.

"Ow!" Damn,my head really hurts.What happened yesterday at the party?

And I just realized that I'm not in my room neither the party house that I was supposed to went yesterday.I started to freaking out and I checked my body.Shit,where are my pants? I saw my pants on the chair.I immediately rolled out the bed and wore my pants.I tied my hair into a bun.I walked out the room.

"Hello?Anybody here?" I yelled.

"Yes,come downstairs."

I walked downstairs and saw the boy that I met yesterday.He was watching some tv show.He turned around and saw me.

"Hey,Maggie."

"Um,explain to me what exactly happened yesterday and what's your name again because I completely forgot.Why I don't have my pants on when I woke up? Sorry." I said and sit on the couch next to him.

"Welcome to our house aka Why Don't We house.My name is Jack Robert Avery.Yesterday,Corbyn, Jonah, Daniel and I went to the party where we met.You came to the party with your friends.

I remembered you came to me and said that I wasn't supposed to have sex with a drunk girl.You asked me to put her on the bed so I put her.

Then,my friend,Daniel asked me to played truth or dare with a group of people I don't know.You were there opposite me.Blah blah blah.

We're supposed to have sex yesterday since I got dare by Corbyn so I bought you upstairs and you were drunk.You told me you had four shots of vodka and you tried to made out with me but I refused because you were drunk.

I decided to bought you downstairs and bought to my house.I put you on my bed and pulled your pants off since you looked uncomfortable with it.Next morning,you woke up and met me here." Jack explained.

"Wow,that's a lot to explain.Did we had sex?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Did I kissed you? Did you kissed me back?" I asked.

"Well,you kissed me first and of course,I kissed you back.I'm sorry." Jack said.

"It's okay though.That was my first experience as a drunk girl ever.I know it's weird because I'm 17 and y'all already being drunk before me." Jack laughed.

"Goddamn,last night was your first drunk.Maggie,why did you even came to the party? Family problem?" I shook my head.Why did he think of me like that? I have a healthy relationship with family especially my mom.

"My friend told me to accompanied her but she ended up gave me a few shots of vodka.Last night was very bad plus do you have Advil? My fucking head killed me right now." I said while touched my head.

"Shit,sorry." Jack got up and went to the kitchen.A few minutes later,he came back with Advil and a glass of water.He handed it to me.I took Advil and took a sip a glass of water.

"Much better." I said.

"Where are your friends go?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"They maybe passed out at the party and Zach at his hometown to celebrate his mom's birthday." Jack said.

"Do you want to do something fun since my friends and yours are gone and out of nowhere." Jack asked and I nodded my head.

A/N

heyyo people!

words count: 571