6

"So how was Barcelona?" I asked him while his right hand on my left thigh.

"It was really great,I freaking love Barcelona.Also,I bought you some gifts,Mags."!He smiled while he's driving.

"You did not!" I put my hands on my mouth and hit him on the arm playfully.He laughed.

"Gosh,I'm serious." He took out his hands and finding something at the backseat.He grabbed a small red velvet box.Then,he passed it to me.

"Oh my god,you did not!" I began to squeal.

"I did bought it for you,Mags. I think you deserve it." I opened the box and I saw a big diamond ring but not that big. I took the ring out of the box and wearing it to my ring finger. It's fit perfectly in my finger.

"Babe,I think this looks super cute. Thank you,Daniel." I hugged him from the passenger seat. Looking at those shiny sparkling diamond makes me wanna marry Daniel so bad. Can he ever stop being so romantic to me?

"Well,do you know why I gave you this ring?" He asked me.

"Because you love me?" I giggled.

"Yes,of course I love you. I gave this special ring because I want to promise you that I'll never ever leave you and let you hurt,Mags." I started to blush and there you go,there's butterflies in my stomach. I feel like I want to kiss him so I pressed my lips onto his right cheek.

I keep looking at the ring he gave me until my eyes got heavy then everything went black.

A/N

hey people !!

it's been a long time,isn't it?

i'm sorry if yall waited for a long time. i mean,we all got life right?

so why don't we update this book every week?

anyone up for that?