2

We walked into the house.The smell of alcohol straight got in my nose.I feel like I want one or two shots right now.

People kept push and pull me.Some people were making out on the couch but most of them were dancing.

I turned around,there was no Daniel behind me.I don't give a fuck about him so I went to the kitchen and took a red cup.I poured the vodka into the red cup and I took sip of it.

Damn,my throat burned so bad.I threw my cup into the trash can and I went to sit on the couch.

I saw this redhead girl,she's drunk.She was being clingy to me.

"Do you want to go dance with me?" She nodded her head.I took her hand and we went to the dance floor.

We danced to the beat of the song.She swayed her hips and she grinded on me.I can feel that my boner is coming.

"I'll be right back and I'll bring a drinks for us." I said to her.

"Promise me that you'll be back?" She took her pinky finger and intertwined her finger with mine.I left her alone on the dance floor.

I went to the kitchen again.I took two red cups and I poured some drinks into the cups.I quickly brought two cups and I feel like I just bumped someone.I pour the drink to her.Her shirt all over wet.I put my cups on the table.Shit,wtf I just did!?!? This is what happened when you're too busy look down.

"Fuck,fuck,fuck.I'm so sorry.I was in rush." I said and I looked up.I met this beautiful dark brown eyes.Her eyes is so beautiful.

"No,no,it's okay.Go and continue your party.I don't want to ruin someone's night.To be honest,I'm the one who should say sorry to you." She said.She has brown almost waist length hair and she's almost reach to my height.

"I was in rush and I looked down.Are you okay?" She nodded.

"You should continue your party and I go to the bathroom to clean my shirt." She said and smiled.Wow,her smile is so cute.

"With who?" I asked.

"With my friend,Quinta." I nodded and she left me alone.I walked back to the dance floor.I saw the redhead girl still dancing and I walked to her.

"Here you go." I passed her drink.She took them from my hand.

"Why are you taking so long?" She asked.

"I accidently bumped into someone and I got her all over wet."

"Oh.Do you wanna makeout on the couch over there?" She pointed the couch where we met earlier.

"Of course,princess.Let's go." We walked to the couch.

I sit on the couch and she sit on my legs.I put my hands on her thighs and squeeze it.She put her hands on my face and she leaned in.

We kissed and she asked me for the entrance.I let her.I travelled around her mouth.She grabbed my neck with her left hand and pull me to laid down on the couch.Now,I'm on top of her.

Her legs wrapped around my waist.I kiss her neck and left some marks.she let out a moan.

"Jackkk." She moaned.I don't know how she knows my name,I didn't tell her my name.I don't even know her name is.I just want to hook up with her.

"Lay your back on the handrest." She nodded and back a little bit.

I went under her dress and pull off her panties.

"Oh shit!" I heard someone yelled.The redhead girl and I pulled away.I turned around to see the girl who bumped into earlier.

"Sorry interrupted to you guys but can I talk to you for a few?" She pointed at me.I nodded and the redhead girl put on her panties.The girl and I walked to the corner of the room.

"Thanks for ruining my night,a girl who I don't know what her name is." I rolled my eyes.

"I know that you're use her for a fucking sex! You can't just do that to her.You know that she's drunk right now.You probably should know that you should put her to sleep." She said.

"Hey,you better shut your mouth.Mind your own business,girl." I said.She crossed her arms around her chest.Damn,she looks hot when she's mad.

"Well,my name is Maggie and I'm going to help the redhead girl." She left me and I quickly grabbed her elbow.

"It's okay,I want to help her." I said and give her a fake smile.She smiled back.

"Are you sure?" She asked.I nodded and she left me just like that.

A/N

hello world!

words count: 778