Chapter 23: Is she okay?!

Mia's POV:

I flutter my eyes open. I feel heat on my face, so I look up.

I find Justin sleeping peacefully, his arms wrapped around me. I continue to lay my head on his chest, hearing his steady heartbeat.

It makes me smile. I slowly and gently pulls the covers off me, trying to not wake up Justin.  Justin groans. I feel him pull me back beside him.

"Where you going?," he ask me, sounding like he's exhausted. "I'm going to breakfast," I reply. "Not without me," he says. "I just didn't want to wake you up. You looked so peaceful," I explain.

"I'm not letting a beautiful, fragile girl like you roam France alone," he says. I chuckle at him. "Babe, there's a breakfast restaurant near the lobby. It's a hotel restaurant," I tell him. "Mia, I'm too protective of you to go anywhere alone," he admits. I smile. "Yeah, I know," I say.

I get up and walk to my suitcase to get a outfit for me to wear. I feel Justin's arm wrap around me. "Yesterday was perfect," he tells me, pecking my cheek. "Yeah, it was," I agree.

"So, you wanna talk more about us getting our vows renewed?," he asks. I sigh. I was actually thinking about it on the way here from dinner last night. Well, we are in Paris: the most romantic place in the world. Me and Justin have been through so much, too. Justin's right. It is a perfect opportunity.

"Babe?," he calls, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Hmm?," I answer. "So, what do you think?," he asks.

"I'd love to get our vows renewed," I confess. "But, I don't know if I have time to write them," I say. "Well, you don't have to write them. Just say whatever comes to mind," he tells me.

"I can't just wing it Justin." "Who said anything about winging it? Just say anything that you feel is right. Say it from your heart." I think about what he just said. That actually sounds great to me. I nod. Justin goes to the bathroom.

I slide my pajamas off and put on a pair of jeans, a shirt shirt that has one of the favorite sayings. It says "Stay strong." It means a lot to me, since I've been through so much. I put on my black and white Jordans.

I walk to the mirror and examine myself. I smile. I haven't really wore this stuff since I was about eighteen. I feel like I'm old because I have three kids and I'm married, but I got married really young. I got married when I was about nineteen. 

Justin comes out the bathroom and he's already dressed. I gaze at him, smiling because we both chose to wear casual things. 

Justin comes closer to me. "What you smiling bout?," he teases, tickling me. I burst out in laughter. "J-Justin! Stop!," I scream. "What?" I go to tell him to stop again, but laughter controls me. Justin continues to tickle me, then we puts my up by my waist and spins me. 

He rest his forehead on mine, and I do the same. I then wrap my arms around his neck. "I love your laugh. Babe, always keep a smile on your face. Through all the negativity. I've seen you go through so much. Cutting, a miscarriage, your mother's death, stress. If you're still here through all that, you can get through anything." 

His words make me smile as I replay them in my head. I stand on my tippy toes, pressing my lips against his. His grip on my face tightens, and I feel him smiling into the kiss. I hear my phone ring. I let go of the kiss and Justin let's go of me. I go to my phone and pick it up.

"Hello?," I answer. "Mia?!," Pattie answers screaming. "What? What's wrong?" I put her on speaker. "Something's wrong with Makenzie," she reveals. My heart skips a beat. "What do you mean?" "I saw that she looked a little pale, she had a fever, and she had trouble breathing." "What? I thought she was fine when I saw her a little pale. I thought is was normal." "Yeah, I thought that was normal, too," Justin tells me.

"Well, she looked pale for a while now. But, the fever and trouble breathing never happened," I tell them. "I'm at the hosptial right now, but your doctor won't tell me what's going on. He says he can only tell you guys first. He said it's important," she explains.

"We'll be there soon. We're on our way back," I tell her. "Hurry!," she says, worrying me.I hang up the phone and look at Justin. "Justin, I'm scared. I don't know what's wrong with Makenzie, but we're gonna find out." 

I ran all over the suite, grabbing all our stuff and throwing it into the bag. "I'm sure it's nothing serious," Justin tells me. I continue to pack our things. "No, I think it is," I correct him. 

Next thing I know, I pack everything we brought. Justin helps me with our bags and we run to the elevator. Justin quickly checks out, and we get into the van, heading back home. Please God. Tell me she's okay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!! MAKENZIE!!! 

What do you think is wrong with Makenzie? 

Well, whatever you're thinking I don't know if you're right! 'Cause you guys aren't ready to see what happens next!

So, yeah. I'll try to update soon, but I'm really busy with school and all. Imma be a junior in high school in September! So, that means more work for me.          .__. yay

So, yeah!

Omg! Did you know I have over 988K in all with all my reads combined from all my books! I fuckin' love u!!!!

Please follow @ThemEyesandHairThoe! She's a sweetheart!

Vote and comment please!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15