Chapter 44: Live your dream

Mia's POV:

I wake up, holding my abdomen. I wince in pain.

What the hell?

I think, possibilities running through my head of why I'm having cramps. My eyes shoot open as I find the reason why I have cramps. 

I yank the covers off of me and run to the bathroom. I close the door, and discover I have my period. I never thought I'd say this, but yes! I have my period!!!

But, I still have to deal with these cramps. Dammit.

But, the only thing this does is make me not worry about being pregnant. It doesn't allow me to go on tour, since Nick is the choreographer. I'm not going on tour anymore, since Nick would be near me twenty four seven.

I walk back in the room, grab a clean pair of panties, and walk back in the bathroom. I look under the sink and grab a pad. I put it on and walk out the bathroom and back into the bedroom.

I find Justin sitting on the bed. He looks up at me and I'm all smiles. 

He grins at me. "Well, look at you smiling," he teases. I chuckle. 

"Well, I'm not pregnant." His jaw drops. "Wow..."

I examine him and somehow he looks relieved a little bit. I raise my eyebrows at him. 

He motions me over to him and I sit down next to him on the bed. 

"Well, to be honest I was kinda nervous about you being pregnant again. I mean, four kids is alot. I was very open to the idea because I'd love to have a lot of kids. But, right now is not the best time for four kids. I was just saying that stuff yesterday to comfort you. I'm so relieved. And who knows what you could have next? You could have triplets."

I chuckle at him. 

"But, you know what sucks?" "What?," he asks. "I still can't go on tour. I mean, I can go on tour, but not with Nick. But, I really really wanna go." I look down as my disappointment returns. 

"Hey, who said anything about that?" I look up at him, confused. "Well, I'm not gonna go if Nick's there."

"Well, you let me handle this," he tells me. I stare at him.

"Justin.. What are you planning?" He chuckles at me. "It's a surprise. You'll know soon."

I continue to stare at him in confusion. I don't really like surprises. 

"Hey, you know Makenzie goes to preschool in September?" My face lights up. 

"She's growing up too fast for me. I remember when she was just born." "Yeah, me too," he agrees. Makenzie gets out in about two more weeks. They wanna keep her for that long to make sure she's okay. Then, she back home. I can't wait to see my baby home again.

"I can't wait to see her living a normal life again. Playing with the other kids, writing and spelling her name. I can't wait."

"You know, we gotta give her a better birthday than her last one. She spent her third birthday in the hospital. So, her fourth one has to be perfect," I tell him. He nods in agreement. I can't wait for Makenzie to go back to normal again.

Justin's POV:

 I feel bad for Mia that she's not going to tour anymore. And it's just because of Nick, too.

So, I made an alternative for her. She doesn't have to go on tour with a celebrity. She can go on tour by herself. When I say by herself, I mean travel around the world and perform on award shows and events. She can create her own group.

Mia has friends who dance in London. I can fly them out here. Also, she can hold auditions if she wants more. It'll be perfect.

Mia's very creative, so she can do create her own dance moves and dance routines. She can be a choreographer herself.

I hope it doesn't put too much pressure on her though. That's the last thing I wanna do to her. But, I think this will be great for her. She won't be known as only Mia: the girl who is married to Justin Bieber. She'll be known as Mia: the girl who is an amazing dancer who travels around the world and tours because it's what she loves to do.

Now, I gotta explain this all to Mia and convince her. Yeah, I know. This is a crazy idea. But, I hope it works and she agrees to it because I know it will bring her happiness. All I want is for her to be happy. I want the best for her. I wanna make all the pain go away. I want her to love her dream.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! 

I'm sorry that was kinda short. But, yeah. :)

So, I have no idea when I will be able to update next. I'm hanging out with my dad since I never see him, and they don't have a PC or laptop. The only way I can update is on my phone. I can update, but it will take me forever to write a chapter on my phone. So, I might wait. I don't know.

By the way, I wanted to do a Q and A. Please comment down questions. It can be about anything, it doesn't have to be about Justin, or it can be about Justin. It could be about Austin, 5SOS, Ariana, Miley, my fav tings, food, whatever. and I promise I will answer them.

Please can you give me alot of questions? :) Pretty please with a cherry on top :) I love you. #swaggyarmy

The deadline for the questions are tomorrow: June 21st, 2014.

Vote and comment please!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15